his firm, more likely...his client can look forward
to a mighty sore ass.
Lawyers are such filth.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:44 pm

lily lily:
Everybody is trying to find out more about Sarah Palin. Everybody is trying to find out who she is. This is the latest. This week, true story, someone was able to hack into Sarah Palin’s Yahoo! email account because she hadn’t taken the proper security measures. Yeah. So, folks, it’s official. No one in the Palin family uses protection. This is a problem. It starts with mom.

- Conan O’Brien

Funny joke you posted lily, why not a couple from The Daily Kooks about how the whole family should be aborted?

liberals are shitting their pants about this lady.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:55 pm

hwacker hwacker:
lily lily:
Everybody is trying to find out more about Sarah Palin. Everybody is trying to find out who she is. This is the latest. This week, true story, someone was able to hack into Sarah Palin’s Yahoo! email account because she hadn’t taken the proper security measures. Yeah. So, folks, it’s official. No one in the Palin family uses protection. This is a problem. It starts with mom.

- Conan O’Brien

Funny joke you posted lily, why not a couple from The Daily Kooks about how the whole family should be aborted?

Yeah, as we laugh at her inability to answer simple questions and her refusal to hold even a single press conference.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:09 pm

lily lily:
$1:

Because that wouldn't be funny.

$1:

Word is that McCain has a 1 in 3 chance of dying during his first year in office (if elected). Repubs should be shitting too.

Yeah if he does kick off the liberals better build a big boat, she'll be kicking their asses into the oceans on both coasts.

It will be open season on whimps for 4 years :-)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:25 pm

hwacker hwacker:
lily lily:
$1:

Because that wouldn't be funny.

$1:

Word is that McCain has a 1 in 3 chance of dying during his first year in office (if elected). Repubs should be shitting too.

Yeah if he does kick off the liberals better build a big boat, she'll be kicking their asses into the oceans on both coasts.

It will be open season on whimps for 4 years :-)

Like I said, took eight years and a trip to the far-flung wilds of Alaska, but the Republicans finally managed to find someone as retarded as George W Bush. :lol:

If Palin does get in, she could always pick that Ms Teen South Carolina as her veep

$1:
“I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uhmmm, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our, I, education like such as, uh, South Africa, and uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, uhhh, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, should help South Africa, it should help the Iraq and the Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.”

Maybe together they could string together a coherent sentence. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:51 pm

Nice watching the liberals on this site trash Palin who has a +80% approval rate in her home state with Democrats giving her higher marks than they gave their own candidate in the last gubernatorial election. And if McCain dies after two years and one day in office you all could be looking at President Palin for just short of ten years. :lol:

Last edited by BartSimpson on Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:52 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Like I said, took eight years and a trip to the far-flung wilds of Alaska, but the Republicans finally managed to find someone as retarded as George W Bush. :lol:

If Palin does get in, she could always pick that Ms Teen South Carolina as her veep

B-Ho is a perfect example of affirmative inaction, dumb black (well not even black) guy that’s going to take one literally for the team, dumb as a bag of collard greens.

I'll take the status quo over Mr target practice any day.

either way a old white guy is going to run the USA in the end, SOS :-)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

How will she be kicking ass? She's such a damn coward she bold-faced stated she couldn't answer the moderator's questions and then, just to drive the point home, refused to budge from her pre-printed notes no matter what the topic! I'll tell you what, I'll give you a dollar every time she "kicks some ass" and you give me a dollar every time she botches simple questions. Plus, I want a quarter every time she mentions the word "maverick". Up until this election, she though a maverick was Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 pm

hwacker hwacker:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

B-Ho is a perfect example of affirmative inaction, dumb black (well not even black) guy that’s going to take one literally for the team, dumb as a bag of collard greens.

Wow, good to know that Sarah Palin has the racist vote sewn up!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:57 pm

lily lily:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Nice watching the liberals on this site trash Palin who has a +80% approval rate in her home state with Democrats giving her higher marks than they gave their own candidate in the last gubernatorial election.

Do you honestly think she's VP material, Bart?

Yes, I do. She has about the same qualifications as did Teddy Roosevelt and he did just fine. Also, I really like how she doesn't coddle the Republican machine. On the other side, Obama is a product of the Democrat machine and will serve it and not fight it.

McCain I'm not so fond of. Honestly, up until Palin was on the ticket I was probably going to vote Libertarian.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:58 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
How will she be kicking ass? She's such a damn coward she bold-faced stated she couldn't answer the moderator's questions and then, just to drive the point home, refused to budge from her pre-printed notes no matter what the topic! I'll tell you what, I'll give you a dollar every time she "kicks some ass" and you give me a dollar every time she botches simple questions. Plus, I want a quarter every time she mentions the word "maverick". Up until this election, she though a maverick was Tom Cruise in Top Gun.

Obama did the same thing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
hwacker hwacker:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Wow, good to know that Sarah Palin has the racist vote sewn up!

Calling a guy that is black, black is racist?

I thought that was stating the obvious?

Maybe you should look into things a little bit more before trying to pin people into a corner. Find out how B-Ho got into the schools he did and get back to me will ya.

Last edited by hwacker on Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:00 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Dayseed Dayseed:

Yeah, but I'm totally biased for Obama...so no he didn't. ;)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:03 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Dayseed Dayseed:

B-Ho lied his ass off the other night, I wish john wasn't such a nice guy and call the fucker out on his shit.