Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:52 am

Glad to see this stupid chain get knocked down a peg

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:38 am

23 million liters ain't that much water. According to one report, leaking water pipes in England release 3.6 billion liters of water every day. I mena, sure, take Stqarbucks to task for a waste that could easily be avoided with a little ingenuity, but let's save our wrath for the biggest wasters of potable water--municipalities and their aging infrastrcuture.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/news-analysis-drought-britain-470487.html

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:41 pm

Zipperfish wrote:
23 million liters ain't that much water. According to one report, leaking water pipes in England release 3.6 billion liters of water every day. I mena, sure, take Stqarbucks to task for a waste that could easily be avoided with a little ingenuity, but let's save our wrath for the biggest wasters of potable water--municipalities and their aging infrastrcuture.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/news-analysis-drought-britain-470487.html

How many leakey pipes are there in England compared to how many starbucks?. By sheer number of pipes in england your Ratio turns out less offensive then Starbucks in all its earth destroying glory lol. Not that i really care about the earth all that much