Tricks Tricks:
That didn't make much sense.

Why? Because it wasn't in comic book format? :lol:

Sorry, that was directed at acid, :lol:

Cheers mate!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
ziggy ziggy:
For starters it's illegal to be intoxicated in a public place so try another analogy.

Have a look at the police contract/rules to abide by when (if ) you ever join. If they really wanted to they could have him fired.

right but the office punishes him when he could easly let him go, but he doesnt, gives him a ticket. And just for you....same story only the guy isnt drunk.

There ya go

Well,it's not a big deal,if he was packing two box's of stuffed toys from the local toy run and dropping them off somewhere you wouldnt hear a peep.

And if you mouth off at a cop while stumbling drunk down the sidewalk then ya...you should get arrested.
I had my run in's with the cops while young but still know what respect is all about.

Love the RCMP or hate them but their still the people who will risk their life to save your ass and they dont exactly get paid the big dinero to do so.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:20 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Cheers mate!

[B-o] [B-o]

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:35 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Tricks Tricks:
That didn't make much sense.

Why? Because it wasn't in comic book format? :lol:

HAHAHA OH SNAP :D :D :D

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:38 pm

ziggy ziggy:
Love the RCMP or hate them but their still the people who will risk their life to save your ass and they dont exactly get paid the big dinero to do so.

I actually agree with this, they do not get paid enough then again neither does a brain surgeon, ER doc etc.... They chose it

Lets just hope my ass never needs saving cause Ill be long dead by the time the RCMP show up. :?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:43 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
Have a look at the police contract/rules to abide by when (if ) you ever join. If they really wanted to they could have him fired.

Do you have something to support that with? What is listed in the specific section as a maximum punishment?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:24 pm

SprCForr SprCForr:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:

Do you have something to support that with? What is listed in the specific section as a maximum punishment?

Which section you want? The part about using a police vehicle off duty for personal use with out permission or the storing of unauthorized articles in a police vehicle?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:41 pm

He didnt have permission to use the vehicle?

Dont know where you live but in most rural places the cops take the cruisers home with them at night,especially if their on call.

If he's on his way home and can save an hour by making a quick stop along the way for a friend then I dont see the problem.If it was anything but political signs it wouldnt have even made the news,seems some bias showing here eh?

Or can you not see it?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:57 pm

The part where it says he can be dismissed from the service for putting up campaign signs.

Now that you mentioned it, the maximum penalty for unauthorized use of a vehicle as well the storing unauthorized stuff thing too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:59 pm

acidcomplex acidcomplex:
Shocking.... Another show of RCMP and there in house "discipline" . God oh god do I hate the police

So who do you call when someone is committing a crime?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:38 pm

While I do NOT condone any peace officer doing this, it does go to show I think, that most police and the many I have spoken to are voting conservative.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 4:43 pm

uwish uwish:
While I do NOT condone any peace officer doing this, it does go to show I think, that most police and the many I have spoken to are voting conservative.

Makes sense--the conservatives are the ones that would increase budgets for the RCMP and the armed forces. I imagine the folks over at Canadian Heritage will be voting ABC en masse!

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 San Jose Sharks
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:00 pm

thye prob need the rcmp to deliver conservatives signs

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:04 pm

mixedfarmer mixedfarmer:
thye prob need the rcmp to deliver conservatives signs

Why?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:03 am

RUEZ RUEZ:
acidcomplex acidcomplex:
Shocking.... Another show of RCMP and there in house "discipline" . God oh god do I hate the police

So who do you call when someone is committing a crime?

Never had to yet. Thankfully cause with there response time id be dead