Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:34 pm

Reverend Blair wrote:
I notice it's the Conservatives who are against Morgantaller. Hang on to your wombs, ladies, the boys in the blue sweater vests would take control of them if they could.

Seems they want to control alot of personal choices and freedoms, except guns that is.

I don't support the leftist view of wanting to control gun ownership but its a hell of alot less reprehensible then wanting to control social choices.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:35 pm

Reverend Blair wrote:
I notice it's the Conservatives who are against Morgantaller. Hang on to your wombs, ladies, the boys in the blue sweater vests would take control of them if they could.

:roll:

Attachments:
broken record.jpg
broken record.jpg [ 4.12 KiB | Viewed 178 times ]
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Quote:
Seems they want to control alot of personal choices and freedoms, except guns that is.

There is something dark in their makeups that would have them dictate the personal choices of others.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 pm

Reverend Blair wrote:

Well I really hate to rain on your parade skippy but I'm a conservative and I support a womans right to choose. Now what?????

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:42 pm

Well my little attack bunny, you should have a look around your party and think about all those old men who would take that right from you.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:44 pm

Watch for the guy's in the blue sweaters.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Reverend Blair wrote:

Torys are so rednecked and tight assed they are against everything... except reading the bible.. that they wrote.. :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Reverend Blair wrote:
Well my little attack bunny, you should have a look around your party and think about all those old men who would take that right from you.

Jebus would you please pick up your tin hat as you enter the polls. :roll: I'm quite sure their are anti- abortionists in all party's.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:53 pm

kenmore wrote:
Reverend Blair wrote:

Torys are so rednecked and tight assed they are against everything... except reading the bible.. that they wrote.. :)

Stock's ancestors wrote it 6000 years ago while riding on the backs of dinosaurs.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:03 pm

Good for Morgentaler. Right-to-lifers are living in some kind of dream world if they think that someone's going to be barred from receiving the O. of C. just because he's pro-choice.

Morgentaler is a freedom-fighter who put his whole existence on the line to stand up for what he believed in. End of story. Whine all you want, but Canada will never be a conservative country, even if your boyfriend Harper manages to squeek by a majority government with a little over a third of the popular vote.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:04 pm

Harper will probably pull the award when he get's his majority anyways so no worry's bud! [B-o]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 pm

This again. Cons obsession with reproductive matters. Heh.....

Congrats Morgentaler.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Harper wouldn't dare, even if he had a majority. He, unlike yourself, is not stupid enough to think that the majority of Canadians actually support him. If he gets a majority, it won't be with a majority of the popular vote. Everyone knows that. If he touches abortion or same-sex marriage, he can kiss all ulterior Conservative victories goodbye for a generation.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 pm

I think Harper and Layton should sit down and smoke a big fat one,Steve needs to lose the sweater and Jack need's to lose the tude.

Then let's keep this country going when the rest of the world is in Chaos.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 8  Next