CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom
 
 
Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:14 am
 


lily wrote:

And when can medical science support it, Derby? Will the aborted fetus be placed in an incubator just in case?


Answer my question!

Medical science can and does support "abortions" or babies delivered thorugh C-sec of those delivered early. I should know. My parents tell me I was a 1 month premee. I have the photo of me in a diaper 2 sizes to large and that was the smallest one.

Medical science can support whatever it can.

Now answer this:

no dodging. If you support the law forcing women to carry unwanted babies then why don't you support that same law forcing those women to avoid things that harm the fetus?

If you support forcing women to carry a fetus/baby to term then you should also support forcing those women to engage only in pro-fetus behavious.

Black letter law.

Myself, I'll stick with women being allowed to choose.

I'm right. I'm always right. Its my curse and my blessing. :lol:


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3469
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:16 am
 


Lily, have you noticed how most pro-abortionist are still using arguements that are 30 years out of date?

things like:
- I want to have a career
- it'll ruin my life
- I don't want to be single mother
- its really tough, no one will support me.


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3469
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:19 am
 


bring allowed to choose what, Derby? to choose to drink alcohol until their baby is deformed and handicapped? that is what you are advocating, isn't it? thats what your precious rights are all about, aren't they?


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3469
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:31 am
 


thats much better than shades of blood red.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 am
 


Quote:
My daughter was a month early too.... my niece was a 25 weeker, weighing 1# 4oz. The doctor planned to let her die. Fortunately he went off shift and another doctor delivered her.


I don't believe that. Don't bother responding. No doctor would punch out and walk off in that circimstance. Period.

No debate. No argument. You are mistaken.


Quote:
Yes, and will those aborted babies be given a chance to see if science can support them? And will abortions past the earliest time be outlawed? Will you support such a law?


See the problem? I hope so.

Science supports the now not the then. Under your logic we should convict pre-innoculation people.

You are wrong.

Quote:
If a woman doesn't wish to become pregnant, she should take precautions to ensure she doesn't.

What do you wish me to support - banning caffeine? Smoking? Drinking?

When I was pregnant, I went by the following philosophy: anything in moderation, within reason.


Wondrful. :roll: That eliminates rape, incest, et all eh?

Yes I want you to commit to banning pregnant women from engaging in risky baby behaviour. The logic is evident.

Youi won't. I'm right about it being wrong.

I'm always right. You know that.

Black letter law.


Last edited by DerbyX on Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
Profile
Posts: 3469
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:48 am
 


Its apropriate that his award was presented in Quebec. If spends a lot of time and money trying to preserve their culture, yet they also have the highest amount of abortions. Morgantaller has definitely undermined Quebec's sovereignty by killing a generation of their babies.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs


GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 20460
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:08 am
 


[quote="lily"]

Nope. You're wrong. He left, and a different doctor delivered the babies. He flipped out the following day, causing the other doctor to ask my sister if she understood that heroic measures would be taken.

I can give you the doctors name if you like, but beyond that, I don't really care if you believe me or not. You should know by now I'm not a liar. If you don't - there's nothing I can do about it. [/quote[

Yes you should. I don't believe it happened as presented. I have never encountered a doctor who did that. Ever.

Not a true event regardless of what you say. Period.

The rest is irrevant.

women choose what path their bodies take.

'nuff said.


Offline
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 2664
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 am
 


If you can't raise a kid, don't have it.

If you don't like Abortions, don't have one.

Canada crime rate is lower because of the high number of abortions. You should be happy.

Image


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 10896
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:31 am
 


Aging_Redneck wrote:
Its apropriate that his award was presented in Quebec. If spends a lot of time and money trying to preserve their culture, yet they also have the highest amount of abortions. Morgantaller has definitely undermined Quebec's sovereignty by killing a generation of their babies.



either that or they have the highest rate of rape and incest like the left (Dx) spews.

The debate is over what a leftie uses the words “rape and incest”

1987 survey by the Alan Guttmacher Institute in which abortion patients were asked why they were having an abortion, only 1 percent of the 1,900 women questioned named rape or incest. And 95 percent of those who mentioned rape or incest named other reasons as well for deciding to abort, the institute said.

There is no hard facts on the subject because it’s so small, they just like throwing out bullshit.

Lets face it abortion is just another word for murder, they left doesn’t like that tag but it’s true.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11392
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:36 am
 


DerbyX wrote:
lily wrote:

Nope. You're wrong. He left, and a different doctor delivered the babies. He flipped out the following day, causing the other doctor to ask my sister if she understood that heroic measures would be taken.

I can give you the doctors name if you like, but beyond that, I don't really care if you believe me or not. You should know by now I'm not a liar. If you don't - there's nothing I can do about it. [/quote[

Yes you should. I don't believe it happened as presented. I have never encountered a doctor who did that. Ever.

Not a true event regardless of what you say. Period.

The rest is irrevant.

women choose what path their bodies take.

'nuff said.


I smell total BS on that one. I have NEVER seen a doctor go to any less than heroic measures to save a preemie.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 10896
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:39 am
 


novachick wrote:

I smell total BS on that one. I have NEVER seen a doctor go to any less than heroic measures to save a preemie.



I guess you don't know Morganbutcher, I'm sure he's killed thousands that could be alive today.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11392
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:57 am
 


hwacker wrote:
novachick wrote:

I smell total BS on that one. I have NEVER seen a doctor go to any less than heroic measures to save a preemie.



I guess you don't know Morganbutcher, I'm sure he's killed thousands that could be alive today.


He doesn't deliver babies, therefore he would have no reason to attend a preemie delivery.


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber


GROUP_AVATAR
Profile
Posts: 10896
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:04 am
 


novachick wrote:
hwacker wrote:
novachick wrote:

I smell total BS on that one. I have NEVER seen a doctor go to any less than heroic measures to save a preemie.



I guess you don't know Morganbutcher, I'm sure he's killed thousands that could be alive today.


He doesn't deliver babies, therefore he would have no reason to attend a preemie delivery.


sure he does, he just kills them first


Offline
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 3355
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 am
 


hwacker are you talking about Canadian babies or babies of the world in general?

btw it's nice to see you can argue for something. :wink:


Offline
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
User avatar
Profile
Posts: 11392
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:32 am
 


hwacker wrote:

sure he does, he just kills them first


Perhaps if you want to debate this you could be medically accurate first.


Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Wolf1412 and 14 guests




 
     
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner.
The comments are property of their posters, all the rest © Canadaka.net. Powered by © phpBB.