Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 am

novachick novachick:
hwacker hwacker:

sure he does, he just kills them first

Perhaps if you want to debate this you could be medically accurate first.

So you're telling me late term abortions come out of a different orifice?

Sweetheart I don’t mix words when I’m dealing with facts, he kills them then induces. Maybe now and then he’ll pull out the vacuum and suck the parts out. It’s a disgusting thing to do and the guy has no morals, none. I can’t wait till he kicks off so we can all pay our respect at his grave.

Anybody that has that procedure done and really thinks about the options of having the kid and giving it to a family that would love it and sides with killing it instead is made of the same moral fiber as butcher boy.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:34 am

hwacker hwacker:
novachick novachick:
hwacker hwacker:

sure he does, he just kills them first

Perhaps if you want to debate this you could be medically accurate first.

So you're telling me late term abortions come out of a different orifice?

Sweetheart I don’t mix words when I’m dealing with facts, he kills them then induces. Maybe now and then he’ll pull out the vacuum and suck the parts out. It’s a disgusting thing to do and the guy has no morals, none. I can’t wait till he kicks off so we can all pay our respect at his grave.

Anybody that has that procedure done and really thinks about the options of having the kid and giving it to a family that would love it and sides with killing it instead is made of the same moral fiber as butcher boy.

You really buy into propaganda don't you. How common place do you think medically unnecessary late term abortions are? Are you aware late term abortions are extremely difficult to get in Canada, that in many cases in an effort to preserve a mothers life these patients often must go to the US or UK. Have you seen the suffering inflicted on the infant that has multiple and severe birth defect, they may only live for hours at birth, yet those hours are pain filled and horrific for that infant. It would be a wonderful thing if science is able to find an earlier method than amniocentesis. That isn't the case yet. How many times have you been on a neonatal ward, how many PED's doctors and nurses have you spoken too. How many parents have you spoken to that have given birth and been forced to watch their child die a horrific death. It's very easy to make arm chair judgements based on propaganda isn't it!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:45 am

lily lily:

So how many doctors have you seen in action, nova?

On a daily or weekly basis ?

You seem pretty confident to be able to state things categorically as fact... odd considering you don't know the details of this particular case. I also doubt you have any relevant experience in a neo-natal hospital. So what exactly are you basing your opinions on?

I can only sometimes wish I didn't have that experience. I think I covered the opinion part in my statement above to Hwack. I have had long term exposure to all the aforementioned hospital areas, personnel, parents etc

Now can we go back to happily ignoring each other, I tend to prefer it that way.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

novachick novachick:
DerbyX DerbyX:
lily lily:

Nope. You're wrong. He left, and a different doctor delivered the babies. He flipped out the following day, causing the other doctor to ask my sister if she understood that heroic measures would be taken.

I can give you the doctors name if you like, but beyond that, I don't really care if you believe me or not. You should know by now I'm not a liar. If you don't - there's nothing I can do about it. [/quote[

Yes you should. I don't believe it happened as presented. I have never encountered a doctor who did that. Ever.

Not a true event regardless of what you say. Period.

The rest is irrevant.

women choose what path their bodies take.

'nuff said.

I smell total BS on that one. I have NEVER seen a doctor go to any less than heroic measures to save a preemie.

How many did Morgantaller save?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:33 pm

$1:

Saving babies is not what he does for a living, no more than how many people a coroner saves.

His job is to abort a fetus. Not to save it.

Otherwise his clients won't be there now will they?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:02 pm

Actually derby is right, I still think the law should make it illegal.

All I was saying is I'm realistic to realize that's not going to happen in Canada, abortion is here to stay, so what I can realistically advocate is reasonable restrictions and social funding for young mothers, streamlining the adoption process, more funds to social services, etc.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:50 pm

$1:

All I was saying is I'm realistic to realize that's not going to happen in Canada, abortion is here to stay, so what I can realistically advocate is reasonable restrictions and social funding for young mothers, streamlining the adoption process, more funds to social services, etc.

Canadaians can't afford to have kids. Especially single mothers. Without comminity support (aunts, granny etc) to help with the child, it's nearly impossible. Social conditions in cities aren't the finest. Day care is hard to find, and the hours are very restrictive.

The Canadian government has done nothing to help single mothers. If you want to help mothers make the pro life choice, incentives are in order (not just mothers but all Canadians).

100% income tax breaks, 100% property tax breaks, subsidized housing where applicable, baby goods 100% tax rebates. Day-care restructuring. We need to re-think the way day care operates. No taxes on day care centres and no income tax employees working there.

Radical, yes.
Impossible, not, if implemented well.

Canadians need to stop beating around the bush. Most of us can't afford kids and hold respectable careers. For many Canadians (especially women) its a story of picking one over the other. It doesn't have to be this way.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:17 pm

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
$1:

Saving babies is not what he does for a living, no more than how many people a coroner saves.

How can he call himself pro-choice if he never saved babies?

And, if you ever come up to my wife and say " congratulations, I hear you are having a fetus" I think I'll kick out your knee caps.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm

$1:

Canadaians can't afford to have kids. Especially single mothers. Without comminity support (aunts, granny etc) to help with the child, it's nearly impossible. Social conditions in cities aren't the finest. Day care is hard to find, and the hours are very restrictive.

The Canadian government has done nothing to help single mothers. If you want to help mothers make the pro life choice, incentives are in order (not just mothers but all Canadians).

100% income tax breaks, 100% property tax breaks, subsidized housing where applicable, baby goods 100% tax rebates. Day-care restructuring. We need to re-think the way day care operates. No taxes on day care centres and no income tax employees working there.

Radical, yes.
Impossible, not, if implemented well.

Canadians need to stop beating around the bush. Most of us can't afford kids and hold respectable careers. For many Canadians (especially women) its a story of picking one over the other. It doesn't have to be this way.

If YOU can't afford kids please go get sterilized.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:55 pm

hwacker hwacker:
If YOU can't afford kids please go get sterilized.

Abortion?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:00 am

sterilization should be manditory for all taxpayer paid abortions where the woman has not be raped or molested.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:26 am

lily lily:
novachick novachick:
lily lily:

So how many doctors have you seen in action, nova?

On a daily or weekly basis ?

You seem pretty confident to be able to state things categorically as fact... odd considering you don't know the details of this particular case. I also doubt you have any relevant experience in a neo-natal hospital. So what exactly are you basing your opinions on?

I can only sometimes wish I didn't have that experience. I think I covered the opinion part in my statement above to Hwack. I have had long term exposure to all the aforementioned hospital areas, personnel, parents etc

Now can we go back to happily ignoring each other, I tend to prefer it that way.

Seriously? Aren't you only 24?

Could be, but which anniversary is she celebrating? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:43 am

:lol: [B-o]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:50 am

$1:
sterilization should be manditory for all taxpayer paid abortions where the woman has not be raped or molested.

Right. And private clinics in the US have been spared from abortion activists?

I thought so.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:24 am

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
$1:

How can he call himself pro-choice if he never saved babies?

:roll:

He didn't force anyone to have an abortion. Women came to him for an abortion because they chose to. But you didn't need me to tell you that, did you?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 3  4  5  6  7  8  Next