Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:48 am

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
sterilization should be manditory for all taxpayer paid abortions where the woman has not be raped or molested.

I gather that goes for the involved male as well? Takes 2 to tango, no?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 8:49 am

Montrealaise Montrealaise:
sterilization should be manditory for all taxpayer paid abortions where the woman has not be raped or molested.

no men have no say remember

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:05 am

With all guns pointed at Derby here, I feel that a big part of the issue is being ignored. Abortions have existed a long time, way before abortions were legalized, most of them being forced underground. Women using coat hangers, pouring bleach, throwing themselves down the stairs and other death defying acts that either killed the woman, or made her terribly ill, with the sole purpose of ending the pregnancy. Whether you agree or not, abortions will always exist, and if made illegal, they will be once again forced underground.

Giving women access to safe, legal abortions only makes sense to me. I may not agree with their motives. But who am I to judge the circumstances behind the decision to abort?

I don't agree with partial birth abortions, or abortions in the 3rd trimester (unless the mothers life is at risk) because that baby is viable.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:11 am

With all guns pointed at Derby here, I feel that a big part of the issue is being ignored. Abortions have existed a long time, way before abortions were legalized, most of them being forced underground. Women using coat hangers, pouring bleach, throwing themselves down the stairs and other death defying acts that either killed the woman, or made her terribly ill, with the sole purpose of ending the pregnancy. Whether you agree or not, abortions will always exist, and if made illegal, they will be once again forced underground.

Giving women access to safe, legal abortions only makes sense to me. I may not agree with their motives. But who am I to judge the circumstances behind the decision to abort?

I don't agree with partial birth abortions, or abortions in the 3rd trimester (unless the mothers life is at risk) because that baby is viable.

I'm not going to post the facts again but look at the birth rate in Canada in 1972. It's all there in black and white.

Abortion is being used for contraception and has turned Canada from a growing country to a dying country.

Liberal love to import shit from around the world to help Canada’s numbers, it’s disgusting we kill 300K Canadians a year and import 250K to make it all better.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:13 am

Who is going to raise the 300K ?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:15 am

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
Who is going to raise the 300K ?

Who raised you ?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:17 am

I was a wanted child, my father was in the military and could afford to raise 2 childeren in the 80s. When the 90s came around my mother had to start working, that was about the same time my mother had vasectomy. My parents knew they did not want another child and could not afford one.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:22 am

Eisensapper Eisensapper:
I was a wanted child, my father was in the military and could afford to raise 2 childeren in the 80s. When the 90s came around my mother had to start working, that was about the same time my mother had vasectomy. My parents knew they did not want another child and could not afford one.

So i guess all the kids born before 1972 were mistakes and should question the mothers and fathers love?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:24 am

I wouldnt say all of them were unwanted, but I am positive a fair percentage were. Just because you were born of a unplanned pregnacy doesnt mean you were not loved.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:27 am

Just think about the responsibility question the liberals took away from people the day they made murder legal. Now nobody takes responsibility for anything and I blame that on the liberals. ‘

Just think of their credo “let the government take care of you “they don’t want anybody to have any responsibility for anything. That scares the shit out of me.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:35 am

Thats quite a broad brush you paint with, I would see a woman as being more responsible to terminate a pregnancy then to carry to term a child born into poverty. Or one of the other hundreds of reasons for women to have an abortion.
It should not be used at birth control that is true, but with contraception being cheaper, less painful and having fewer psychological effects. I dont know how you can make the argument for women using abortion as birth control.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:42 am

hwacker hwacker:
Just think of their credo “let the government take care of you “they don’t want anybody to have any responsibility for anything. That scares the shit out of me.

I always thought you were scared of blacks and muslims.

On the lighter side, it's nice to have a balance between liberal and conservative. Keeps the country from veering off into 1 direction too much.

Abortion would have been made legal with or without the libs at the helm. Eventually the supreme court would have allowed it, eventually. Doesn't matter who the ruling party is or was.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 am

CommanderSock CommanderSock:
hwacker hwacker:

I always thought you were scared of blacks and muslims.

On the lighter side, it's nice to have a balance between liberal and conservative. Keeps the country from veering off into 1 direction too much.

Abortion would have been made legal with or without the libs at the helm. Eventually the supreme court would have allowed it, eventually. Doesn't matter who the ruling party is or was.

Yeah and whats that take on that in brazil ?

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:58 am

Who though? I know friends who have gone through an abortion and its not something they want to ever repeat. To have a woman select it as her form of birth control boggles my mind.

Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:02 am

hwacker hwacker:

no men have no say remember

He's saying "should be mandatory" not "is mandatory", calling for sterilization. I am proposing male sterilization in this theoretical scenario.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 114 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  Next