Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:13 pm

stokes stokes:
Martin and Chretien were only found innocent because they were smart enough to burn all of the documents with their names on them, as you know, when it comes to the law, only the things you can prove are entered into evidence.

well thats convienent. You eliminate any possibility they can prove their innocence by simply stating they destroyed it. Very fair.

stokes stokes:
How did Harper try to block the investigation, besides suing the Libs for libel because of unfounded accusations on their website, house of commons anything is fair game, outside you need to becareful...hell even Kenmore threatened to sue me over a stupid comment I made.....its the society where we live where litigation on unproven accusations is the norm.

Did you not follow the events? He certainly tried to block a tape he said was doctored that he knew was not and which was proven to be true.

stokes stokes:
Sure Harper wanted Cadmans vote I wont deny it one bit, I think our disagreement is how far he would have gone to get it, financial considerations for a possible upcoming election is not exactly illegal even if the guy is too sick to run again, maybe that is the real issue about how a party tried to get a vote from a sick man, I think no one would care if he would have been healthy.

Except that Harper visitied Cadman before that meeting and knew full well that Cadman could not wage a campaign. In addition, the law state sthat offering "reward" to secure favours such as a vote Harper broke the law.

stokes stokes:
Nobody cried when Belinda Stronach screwed the CPC, and lord knows what they offered her, but the Liebrals dont get caught on tape so it is a non-issue

Are you kidding????? There were a dozen threads on this very forum calling her a whore, a bitch, a traitor, and much worse. Those people claimed Harpers statement about not accepting any floor crosser was proof positive of his honour. Until he welcomes Emerson to the fold.

Tell me you are joking because you should have known that.

Harper has been the most dishonest PM we have ever had.

'nuff said.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 pm

i have family in montreal, they tell me that Dion doesn't speak french well. so it shouldn't suprise us that his english is so bad.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:34 am

Aging_Redneck Aging_Redneck:
i have family in montreal, they tell me that Dion doesn't speak french well. so it shouldn't suprise us that his english is so bad.

they must be English family... Dion's french is .... oh ya what you westerners call real french.. remember he was educated in france...
His french is impeccable...
sorry but your family's short sightedness must be genetic.. or maybe they just have a hearing deficit too.. :)

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 am

DerbyX DerbyX:

Harper has been the most dishonest PM we have ever had.

'nuff said.

Wow you must think pretty highly of all those crooks the libs brought in for PM because a lot them were not saints!!!

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 am

No, they weren't saints, stokes. They weren't as secretive as Harper though, and they had a better record when it came to telling the truth.

Harper's claim to fame is that he's even worse than Chretien.