bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:05 pm

commanderkai commanderkai:
Scape Scape:
This is on par with the tirades of 'Kill him' and 'Terrorist'. Not funny.

You do realize the Secret Service basically said those didn't really happen. Right?

I read something like that on one of my ridiculous conservative humor blogs, but I don't have any links or evidence to substantiate it. Good luck to you in finding something like that.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Pseudonym Pseudonym:
commanderkai commanderkai:
Scape Scape:
This is on par with the tirades of 'Kill him' and 'Terrorist'. Not funny.

You do realize the Secret Service basically said those didn't really happen. Right?

I read something like that on one of my ridiculous conservative humor blogs, but I don't have any links or evidence to substantiate it. Good luck to you in finding something like that.

Let me try to find it, it's been a month, give me a sec

http://www.timesleader.com/news/breakin ... nded_.html

And plus the AP, who for some reason pushed this right to the bottom of the article

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5i4Op ... gD93NT6S02

The Secret Service confirmed Friday that it had investigated an episode reported in The Washington Post in which someone in Palin's crowd in Clearwater, Fla., shouted "kill him," on Monday, meaning Obama. There was "no indication that there was anything directed at Obama," Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren told AP. "We looked into it because we always operate in an atmosphere of caution."

That alone should have been a story, but it really wasn't. It's too bad that the media likes getting massive headlines by making up huge issues like this, and yet completely forget to say "Yeah we were bullshitting, sorry."

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 12:17 pm

Pseudonym Pseudonym:
As for disgusting, that is a matter of opinion, but I regard it as such since it would seem to imply that the individual concerned wishes for the death of Sarah Palin.

According to you, I see it that he feel she is choking his right to a better America lol

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 5:05 pm

martin14 martin14:
Eisensapper Eisensapper:
What about the statue they have of McCain on fire in the chimney, do you assume that the individual wants to burn McCain alive?
Just because someone has a halloween decoration up it shouldnt make you think that is what the person wishes for :roll:

fair enough Eisen, and i can see the humor, but what do you think
would have happened if someone had put up
a ' Barak Obama ' ??
I can hear the cries of 'KKK' and 'racist' and all the rest of it..
hey maybe, they guy just wants to hang women and then why should this be any different ?

Ddin't take long for martin's prediction to come true

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/0810 ... ama_effigy

$1:
Obama effigy found hanging from tree on University of Kentucky campus

A life-sized likeness of Barack Obama was found hanging from a tree with a noose around its neck Wednesday at the University of Kentucky, the second time in about a month such an effigy of the Democratic presidential nominee was reported on a college campus.
University spokesman Carl Nathe said the effigy was found Wednesday morning in a high-traffic area between a classroom building and parking garage. Police immediately took it down but released no information about their investigation.
University President Lee Todd said he planned to apologize to the Obama family on behalf of the school and that he is "personally offended and deeply embarrassed by this disgusting episode."
Federal authorities have been notified, Todd said. He said the effigy violates the university's code of ethics and won't be tolerated.