CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:34 am

Bacardi4206 wrote:
That can't be a pic of her? Shes looking good for having 14 kids.

and no shes not looking for more sperm. She setup a website with pics of her kids and is accepting donations (to take care of them) at the same time it looking for a job to support them.

I don't really see any irresponsibility except for the fact that shes a idiot and should have got a job prior and got her financial situation fixed before she had kids. Specificly before she had 14 of them.

she should start following Obama around http://www.canadaka.net/link.php?id=41541

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:37 pm

Bacardi4206 wrote:

Yeah but her midsection probably looks like a relief map of the Himalayas.

Bacardi4206 wrote:
I don't really see any irresponsibility except for the fact that shes a idiot and should have got a job prior and got her financial situation fixed before she had kids.

Unless she was planning on getting a job a professional baseball player or CEO of GM I can't see what kind of job she could have got that would prepare her for 14 kids.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:14 pm

Bacardi4206 wrote:

and no shes not looking for more sperm. She setup a website with pics of her kids and is accepting donations (to take care of them) at the same time it looking for a job to support them.

I don't really see any irresponsibility except for the fact that shes a idiot and should have got a job prior and got her financial situation fixed before she had kids. Specificly before she had 14 of them.

The irrisponability lies in the system allowing this sort of thing in the first place, fertility clinics are for people who have trouble conceiving a child not some dumb unemployed welfare riding B%^$h who already has 6 kids, and now she's looking for donations????? what the hell, get over yourself lady.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:23 pm

For the sake of those children, they should be taken away. The mother is long overdue for some serious psychological assistance all the while enjoying a long term of commitment. This is a case where the appropriate government agency attempt to keep all the children together if possible, but definitely get the mother the hell out of there.

Once that’s done, start legal proceedings against the morons responsible for this disaster.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Lady? I hope no one ever calls me "lady" anymore... I'd be insulted! :twisted:

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:26 pm

Brenda wrote:

Okey dokey, you're no lady! :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:30 pm

poquas wrote:
Brenda wrote:

Ahhh, thank you SO much! [angel]

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:39 pm

Brenda wrote:

Reminds me of a joke i heard.

A fellow is paddling down the Thames in his wooden rowboat and manages to lose both oars. They quickly float out of his reach. Nothing he can do except to drift with the current.
After a while he sees another rowboat in the distance. There happens to be a man and two women in it. As it gets closer he hollers over " Hey Mate. Could I have the lone of one of your oars. I've lost mine".
The fellow in the other boat is indignant! He hollers back " They're not 'ors. One's me Mutha, and the other is me sista"!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:11 pm

On the CNN showbiz segment they were calling her Octomom. That made me smile.

They say somebody wants to do an Octomom reality show. Book deals too.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Chicogo Blackhawks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 pm

This really doesn't have to do with the topic but every time I read this topic title it seems like it say "octopus mom".

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Brenda wrote:

I don't believe you've ever done anything (at least to my knowledge) that would require you to be addressed as Lady. I'll keep your dislike of the word in mind though. I believe I've called you Mom on one of these forums!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:00 am

poquas wrote:
Brenda wrote:

yes ma'am

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

6 kids isn't enough for a single mom these days.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 2:03 pm

CommanderSock wrote:
6 kids isn't enough for a single mom these days.

Is she single??? That gets my goat too, there are plenty of couples who are having trouble conceiving and a single lady with 6 kids gets fretility treatments? What a joke, she should get a job, sounds like she only had kids to get a free ride.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:13 pm

This is a perfect example of good ole American greed. I am a poor little screwed up girl but I want as many kids as I can possibly have so I can screw them up. She had six before trying again and now wants people to donate money to help support her extra 8 kids.

Has anyone thought of adoption? These kids are going to be the fav of the week for a while and then they will become welfare cases! Wonder if there is a book deal or movie rights sold yet?