canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:44 am

I believe he'll spend more time behind bars if he is found insane then just plain guilty of murder. If your insane then you can be commited until your deemed treated and that could be for your natural life not just eligable for parole at 10 years. At least if I was the crown that's how I would present it......

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:15 am

Mao killed an estimated 90 million Chinese. this guy if he was insane at the time of that murder, he should be declared a risk to the public and locked away in a psych ward forever. we don't want him to "snap" again and take another life, after the brutality of that murder he should never be allowed to walk free again, to allow him to do so would be disrespectful to the memory of Tim McLean.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:33 am

Punt his ass right back to China where he'll get what he deserves for killing a Canadian. And let’s find out what immigration officer allowed this POS in our country.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:20 am

hwacker hwacker:
Punt his ass right back to China where he'll get what he deserves for killing a Canadian. And let’s find out what immigration officer allowed this POS in our country.

Regardless of the findings, this guy will be locked up for a long time. Since this is Canada, we know better than to say 'locked up forever'! A prime example of why we still need the death penalty. Instead, we'll waste time and resources keeping this POS 'alive and well' knowing full well all along that he is not likely to ever be a contributing member of society. So what is the point?

How could Li's actions be blamed on some immigration officer??? You travel to various countries hwacker. If you should decide to 'go postal' while you are in another country, how would that be the fault of whoever processed your paperwork???

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:37 am

Yogi Yogi:
hwacker hwacker:

Regardless of the findings, this guy will be locked up for a long time. Since this is Canada, we know better than to say 'locked up forever'! A prime example of why we still need the death penalty. Instead, we'll waste time and resources keeping this POS 'alive and well' knowing full well all along that he is not likely to ever be a contributing member of society. So what is the point?

How could Li's actions be blamed on some immigration officer??? You travel to various countries hwacker. If you should decide to 'go postal' while you are in another country, how would that be the fault of whoever processed your paperwork???

Oh so this guy just snapped that one day and decided to behead this kid?

He's a nutt and I’m sure he's always been like that, too bad we couldn't tell because he couldn't speak a f'n word of English.

And yes the person that let him in the country should be called up and asked some questions.

And BTW travel and living in another country are two different things.

Kick his ass to china, they will use him for pig food.

Last edited by hwacker on Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:39 am

I agree with deportation.
Even in such a "progressive" country of Canada, decapitating someone must violate the "good order" nature of a foreign worker contract.

.. but he'll be let loose in Toronto or Vancouver with government checks in one hand and a bottle of pills in the other.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:01 am

I vote for deportation as well, there is no reason he should be allowed to live in Canada.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:29 pm

lily lily:
snuggles61 snuggles61:
He fulfills the requirements for not guilty due to mental defect,now here's the big question, being a Chinese immigrant and given their population,how many more are there like him out there? 8O

Are Chinese psychotics worse than white psychotics?

What the heck is the point bringing race into it?

Point being is look how large their population is! And this psycho was able to trapse through our immigration. Wouldn't matter what race they were just turns out Chinese statistically produce more psychos.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:46 pm

snuggles61 snuggles61:
lily lily:
snuggles61 snuggles61:
He fulfills the requirements for not guilty due to mental defect,now here's the big question, being a Chinese immigrant and given their population,how many more are there like him out there? 8O

Are Chinese psychotics worse than white psychotics?

What the heck is the point bringing race into it?

Point being is look how large their population is! And this psycho was able to trapse through our immigration. Wouldn't matter what race they were just turns out Chinese statistically produce more psychos.

Statistically? How do you figure? They have the same amount as any other race per capita. It's a HUMAN thing, not a RACIAL thing.

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:15 pm

Tricks Tricks:
Statistically? How do you figure? They have the same amount as any other race per capita. It's a HUMAN thing, not a RACIAL thing.

Per capita stat isn't really a useful here. We need to know the raw number. More immigrants come to Canada from China than other origin. If we are admitting 100,000 Chinese per year, and the incidence of psychosis is %1, then we're admitting 1000 Chinese psychos per year. :lol:

We're gonna have to wait for the trial to find out what actually happened. Like, do we know what buddy said/did to him, on the bus, yet?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:20 pm

I guess the slow son of the family was sent abroad instead of embarassing them back home.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:23 pm

Axeman Axeman:
Per capita stat isn't really a useful here. We need to know the raw number. More immigrants come to Canada from China than other origin. If we are admitting 100,000 Chinese per year, and the incidence of psychosis is %1, then we're admitting 1000 Chinese psychos per year. :lol:
I thought you were serious till the laughing smiley. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:06 am

That's exactly my point,they are no more immune to producing psychos that any other race,now statistically,a country of 1.3 billion will give you all the stats you'll ever need. All I care about is how more 'Li's' have scammed their way through our immigration.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:17 am

hwacker hwacker:

We're stuck with him. When he's finally released he can't be sent back to China since he will face certain death.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:26 am

Tricks Tricks:

If a nation of 1.3 billion people have the same amount per capita that's kind of scary compared to our 30 million. And it's actually both a HUMAN and RACIAL thing. China just happens to have the most HUMANS. Not that I'll expect you to believe me but I have Chinese friends.