Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:07 pm

Bibbi Bibbi:
mtbr mtbr:
if we could just load our oil like water balloons and toss them over the big pond we would have it made. :wink:

Well, the Conservatives played loose with several billion. Too bad they did not get more creative with their plans and expenditures.

yeah we just discovered oil 4 years ago :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:13 pm

mtbr mtbr:
Bibbi Bibbi:
mtbr mtbr:
if we could just load our oil like water balloons and toss them over the big pond we would have it made. :wink:

Well, the Conservatives played loose with several billion. Too bad they did not get more creative with their plans and expenditures.

yeah we just discovered oil 4 years ago :wink:

You guys however did have a surplus that could have been used more creatively in the past administration and now a second chance to get more creative with billions, and it could be construed that you blew it, both times.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:18 pm

Bibbi Bibbi:
You guys however did have a surplus that could have been used more creatively in the past administration and now a second chance to get more creative with billions, and it could be construed that you blew it, both times.

If Canadians want us to ship our oil overseas they can build the infrastructure to get it there, until than we'll just pipe it south.

it doesn't just benefit Alberta ya know? ask uncle Iggy he just figured that out too :lol:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:23 pm

coaster_dot coaster_dot:
Bacardi4206 Bacardi4206:
Being a long-time gamer I have encountered many Americans. Some of which I made my friends, other just ignored me but there has been so many I have encountered that would insult me for being Canadian. Make racist jokes, etc. Pure arrogance from that group.

I never got racist Canada jokes...to me I think they just make some Americans feel better about there own lives.

And I do envy Canada, even the weather :o

Makes me wonder why our family moved from Canada to the US.

*Cough cough* TAXES *Cough*

There's plenty to envy on both sides, I find. Canada and the United States have many good and bad sides on both, and instead of always nitpicking both of them, we should respect those differences, and yet build on our strengths.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:20 am

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:33 am

$1:
Being a long-time gamer I have encountered many Americans. Some of which I made my friends, other just ignored me but there has been so many I have encountered that would insult me for being Canadian. Make racist jokes, etc. Pure arrogance from that group.

There's a Canadian race??? Gee, all I ever got were comments/jokes on our weather, and soon after they'd spoken to me the accent jokes stopped.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:25 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Makes you miss the days when Brian Mulroney had Reagan's personal phone number and could call the President anytime he wanted to.
Ahh, no it doesn't!

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:27 pm

Newsbot Newsbot:
Title: The truth is, Canada, America isn't into you - Opinion
Category: Uncle Sam
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2009-02-16 21:45:35
Canadian