canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Exactly. If the Liberals had been in power right the positive/negative comments on this issue would be exactly reveresed, is my guess.

If the Liberals had been in power, blah blah blah. How about you wait until it happens.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:37 pm

bootlegga bootlegga:
Psst..Conservatives on CKA don't like to be confronted with their hypocrisy...they prefer to bury them and ignore them! :wink: :lol:

Pssst, all leftwingers on CKA like to generalize.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:33 pm

I don't care how much we are paying him. It's a god damn honour.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:44 am

dino_bobba_renno dino_bobba_renno:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

I don't know if you noticed but I like shadow boxing. I can't see what the big fuss is about, but I'm having fun.

You're not having fun your just being a dick. That's one thing I've noticed about you since I've been on this forum, for you it's not about debating as much as it is about winning an arguement. There are ton of people on here who lean right or left some more so than others. Many critisize Derb for being way to far to the left but at least with Derb you can have a civil conversation and exchange points with out him being childish and resorting to name calling in the his first reply. You just jump on anyone who you assume are saying something to your disliking. Personally I think it's people like yourself that who are the reason we've got this big red banner at the top of every page.

Ah, Derby was banned remember?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

I don't know if you noticed but I like shadow boxing. I can't see what the big fuss is about, but I'm having fun.

You're not having fun your just being a dick. That's one thing I've noticed about you since I've been on this forum, for you it's not about debating as much as it is about winning an arguement. There are ton of people on here who lean right or left some more so than others. Many critisize Derb for being way to far to the left but at least with Derb you can have a civil conversation and exchange points with out him being childish and resorting to name calling in the his first reply. You just jump on anyone who you assume are saying something to your disliking. Personally I think it's people like yourself that who are the reason we've got this big red banner at the top of every page.

[?] [huh]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:44 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Thanks for the kind words. Like you Zips a good guy but on this forum everybody seems to have somebody they spar against, like Maggie and that baby with the one eyebrow.
:lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:38 am

Scape Scape:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

8O Did he, i didn't know that, what the hell did you do Derb? I've never had a problem with him. Normally if you keep it it civil he'll reply in kind.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:44 am

8O Did he, i didn't know that, what the hell did you do Derb? I've never had a problem with him. Normally if you keep it it civil he'll reply in kind.

Somebody jumped into a civil debate I was on and attacked me. In this case I didn't respond in kind but still I got into trouble. I disagreed with my treatment .... strenously.

You are right. There are plenty of right-wingers, left-wingers, and centremen I can debate endlessly with no problems but I will also defend myself when attacked. You have always treated me with respect and others so I treat you with respect.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:52 am

Scape Scape:

I blasted him once about one of his posts.
He has the distinct honor of being the only person here that I've done that to. :wink:
Instead of getting a big argument about it, he made a joke. [huh]

Last edited by raydan on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 am

I sense a group hug coming on here in this kinder gentler CKA

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:54 am

raydan raydan:
Scape Scape:

I blasted him once about one of his posts.
He has the distinct honor of being the only person here that I've done that too. :wink:
Instead of getting a big argument about it, he made a joke. [huh]

If I said I can't remember which one would you be offended? :wink:

If you did blast it and I did make a joke wasn't I doing the right thing by turning the other cheek so to speak?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:55 am

PENATRATOR PENATRATOR:
I sense a group hug coming on here in this kinder gentler CKA

Like the hugs you and Chopper share? :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:59 am

Scape Scape:

You shouldn't be able to put a link that we can't all access.
It frustrates me to high heaven!!! :x