Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:40 pm

Don't worry Lemmy. TTG could carry your ass out of the bush under one arm and a 2-4 of labatts under the other while still maintaining her feminine allure. :lol:

BTW, you will owe her for the 2-4. :wink:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Lemmy wrote:
If I ever get banged up out in the bush and need a SRT I sure hope he/she is stronger than those minimum requirements. You'd have to be able to do a couple of hundred push-ups and sit-ups to drag my fat ass to safety. 8O

They have kit to pull you out of wherever you end up. if you can get there, SARTechs can get you out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:13 pm

TattoodGirl wrote:
DerbyX wrote:
TattoodGirl wrote:
This is it for some of the requirements: ?!?!?!?!?!

Holy shit that is easy....

# 1.5 Mile (2400 metre) run in 10:15 or less
# 31 consecutive push-ups
# 33 consecutive sit-ups
# 8 consecutive chin-ups
# 450 metre shuttle run

Thats cool TTG. Good luck if you choose to pursue a new career. PDT_Armataz_01_34

I think it would be an awesome thing...but I wonder about basic, I am not one to be bitched at without getting into a confrontation. :lol: :lol:

Just picked up a parttime welding job though...thinking of going back into that again XD

The trick is not to take it personally, just "play the game" as they say. It doesn't matter how perfect you are or how well you do your job, new recruits are going to get their ass busted so they can see if you can handle stress. Just remember to "play the game" and its no sweat.

But if you're into diving and welding, why not become an underwater welder? Navy or civvy, sounds like a fun job.