CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 am

And people are surprised why?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Oh wanted to edit, instead deleted.

Anyways, the IOC committee are made up of pretty much all crooks. The actual game that they like is ''bribe'' game. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:32 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Did we ever figure out who to blame for not letting the women ski-jumpers jump?

VANOC says it's the IOC. IOC says it's VANOC.

I personally think IOC. It doesn't make sense it would be VANOC. We have good Canadian, women ski jumpers. It would be a popular event.

I think it's the IOC, and it says a lot about what's wrong with that organization. Elitist, unreasonable, inflexible, mired in bureaucracy, and no interest in giving the people what they want.

Just like who blocked Google voice on the app store. Apple says it wasn't AT&T telling them to but the FCC doesn't buy it. Lot's of money and backroom deals and all the while the people who pay for all of this get fed up.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:40 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Did we ever figure out who to blame for not letting the women ski-jumpers jump[/url]?

VANOC says it's the IOC. IOC says it's VANOC.

I personally think IOC. It doesn't make sense it would be VANOC. We have good Canadian, women ski jumpers. It would be a popular event.

I think it's the IOC, and it says a lot about what's wrong with that organization. Elitist, unreasonable, inflexible, mired in bureaucracy, and no interest in giving the people what they want.

Definitely the IOC. VANOC does not have the authority to add sports. The IOC decided to be bureaucratic when it came to women's ski jumping where a little bit of flexibility might have shown they lived in the real world. IMO, it has demeaned the 2010 Olympics a bit.