Title: Bare-chested battle drawing a lot of attention
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-06-30 16:20:47
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:35 pm

I sympathize with her. I too have lived next to rednecks with children who rode an atv back and forth all friggin day. Hence my hatred for living near anyone.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:42 pm

$1:
"I can't open my windows. I can't have a coffee outside. I can't think," she said."

And baring your breasts is going to help this......................how?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:44 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
$1:
"I can't open my windows. I can't have a coffee outside. I can't think," she said."

And baring your breasts is going to help this......................how?

I assume that redneck isn't gonna want his kid to see that.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:09 pm

would anyone want too??? 8O If she looked like this, it would be a different story.

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:13 pm

Cruel and unusual punishment. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:15 pm

I read the article again just to make sure I hadn't missed anything and nowhere did I see the term Redneck, which leads me to believe that it may just as well be some asshole left wing yuppies with to much money and no parenting skills allowing their child to ruin this womans life.

Sorry Ruez but ATV doesn't always = Redneck.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:37 pm

Oh I know, I added that do to my experience with similar people and my hatred for people who have no consideration whatsoever for their neighbours. They could just as well be some rich yuppy asshole.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:44 pm

One of the annoyance for living in the armpit eh? :D

I hear the ATV and snowmobiles and wanna yell Stop revving that fucking thing and GO SOMEWHERE in it you retards!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:54 pm

herbie herbie:
One of the annoyance for living in the armpit eh? :D

I hear the ATV and snowmobiles and wanna yell Stop revving that fucking thing and GO SOMEWHERE in it you retards!

Actually it was when I was living in Vanderhoof. Which confirms my redneck comment.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:45 pm

I read the article again just to make sure I hadn't missed anything and nowhere did I see the term Redneck, which leads me to believe that it may just as well be some asshole left wing yuppies with to much money and no parenting skills allowing their child to ruin this womans life.

I find the assertion that this kid and his ATV are "ruining this womans life" to be a great exaggeration, to put it mildly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:58 pm

saturn_656 saturn_656:
I find the assertion that this kid and his ATV are "ruining this womans life" to be a great exaggeration, to put it mildly.

I don't at all. Imagine a noise you hate, constantly going while you are trying to enjoy your home. I've been there and I can confirm that it can ruin any enjoyment you've had in your home.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:59 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:

Oh I know, I added that do to my experience with similar people and my hatred for people who have no consideration whatsoever for their neighbours. They could just as well be some rich yuppy asshole.

Understandable, because anyone who, despite their lot in life let's their kids or grandkids do that to the neigbors is just plain fucking ignorant. R=UP

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:52 pm

RUEZ RUEZ:
I don't at all. Imagine a noise you hate, constantly going while you are trying to enjoy your home. I've been there and I can confirm that it can ruin any enjoyment you've had in your home.

$1:
De Florio said the child rides the all-terrain vehicle "around and around the house for seven to 10 hours on a Sunday and four to five hours on a Saturday."

There are 168 hours in a week.

11 to 15 hours a week does not qualify as "constant" in my opinion. This is assuming the woman isn't exaggerating the hours that the kid is on the machine.

A full ten hours on a Sunday could be an irritant (I wouldn't be thrilled either), but don't try and tell me that it is literally ruining her life because I find that to be utterly ridiculous.

$1:
Asked if a shorter time period would be acceptable, De Florio said: "I don't want (the boy) to be on the ATV when I am home.

She has shown herself to be completely unreasonable. She doesn't have final say on what activities her neighbours can engage in on their own property.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:24 am

The kid's six and riding an ATV - probably win a Darwin award soon, like so many of them do.