Title: German prosecutors reveal charges against Nazi suspect
Category: World
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-07-29 14:55:49

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:27 am

The Germans based on the fact that they are good people living with this national embarrassment teld to come down VERY hard on any of this Nazi bullshit.

As an example some American jackass had a cell phone ring of SEIG HEIL, unfortunately for him it went off in a business meeting.
This American will have three hears in prison there for being a morinic idiot, so this dud doesn't have a chance.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:41 am

This is a slightly different version than the other story about Kunz.

I retract my "ok, this is bs" (although I still think it is weird they didnt go after him decades earlier).

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:44 am

Brenda Brenda:
This is a slightly different version than the other story about Kunz.

I retract my "ok, this is bs" (although I still think it is weird they didnt go after him decades earlier).

It is weird but they are going after him now. I think it is important to get a conviction for posterity and the laws of international justice rather than letting these people just pass on

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:25 am

This man is certified Nazi scum, 88 years of freedom is too long. Should have had his freedom taken away long ago.

What Germany did should never be forgotten, and everyone or anyone even remotely associated with the atrocities committed in those years should be fully prosecuted.

They (German people) should be grateful the country wasn't disbanded as originally intended.

Keep finding them, and prosecuting them, no matter how old they are. No escape for Nazi scum.