bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:15 am

Choban Choban:
$1:
I don't know how often I see a group of people in the rain at a bus stop, while a single smoker sits under cover in the shelter.

All the bus shelters here plainly and clearly say no smoking on them, I would guess that someone could at least pull out their cell phone and call bylaw enforcement.

Well it's the same idea at a park, if somebody is bothering people at least there's a legit reason to complain to them. Not that bylaw enforcement is going to come running or anything. But apparently park rangers will be patrolling, probably only on nice days. So if you want to smoke in the park, pick a rainy day, and you're good to go.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:39 am

Brenda Brenda:
I quit smoking, but yes, I did smoke around one of my kids. INSIDE even. BAD BAD mom!!!

THere is no need for legislation, there is need for common sense and common courtesy.

Hey Brenda, like you, I can walk 10 minutes in one direction, sit down and never see another human for the rest of the day. We can't really comment on this, we have no idea what the hell their complaining about. :wink:

Welcome to the rat race, naw I don’t think so.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:43 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Brenda Brenda:
I quit smoking, but yes, I did smoke around one of my kids. INSIDE even. BAD BAD mom!!!

THere is no need for legislation, there is need for common sense and common courtesy.

Hey Brenda, like you, I can walk 10 minutes in one direction, sit down and never see another human for the rest of the day. We can't really comment on this, we have no idea what the hell their complaining about. :wink:

Eggs Ackly. It's different in the big smoke. Now a little less smoky.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:05 am

Alta_redneck Alta_redneck:
Brenda Brenda:

I've lived in Holland all my life, where you can not escape people, no matter where you go...
Methinks I'm pretty capable of knowing what they're talking about :)
I just don't dig it, and I think it's far from tolerant. Sometimes, people should just suck it up and stop bitching about other peoples behaviour and look at their own for a change. Narrow minded stupidity :D

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:23 pm

Now Brenda, that isn't the Canadian way, we whine and cry and point fingers then ban something. It gives us the illusion of being in control and civil.

U just won't fit in here!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:26 pm

uwish uwish:
Now Brenda, that isn't the Canadian way, we whine and cry and point fingers then ban something. It gives us the illusion of being in control and civil.

U just won't fit in here!

Hey! I have patent on that! F*ck you, pay me! All of you!

:lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 2:28 pm

For Brenda,

NSFW