bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:15 am

herbie herbie:
Two week struggle to quit and another BIG FAIL.
Actually got so hairy I smashed the office phone to bits when the battery died during an important conversation and an employee tossed a pack of Exports on my desk and told me to go out and smoke them!

Gotta strange question for ya herbie. When you make the failed attempts to quit smoking, do you find you smoke even heavier when you start back up again?
I only ask because that was one of my biggest problems before I finally quit altogether.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:20 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
herbie herbie:
Actually got so hairy I smashed the office phone to bits when the battery died during an important conversation and an employee tossed a pack of Exports on my desk and told me to go out and smoke them!

Gotta strange question for ya herbie. When you make the failed attempts to quit smoking, do you find you smoke even heavier when you start back up again?
I only ask because that was one of my biggest problems before I finally quit altogether.

I noticed that too, vbut it might have just been a progressive addiction for me, ie time vs micotine consunmotion rather than having anything to do with my attempts to quit

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:12 pm

herbie herbie:

More important to try than anything else. It means you're almost ready. Often a good sign.

Keep at it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:13 pm

raydan raydan:
herbie herbie:

Day 17 for me. :D

Good job. Keep at it!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:17 pm

Gunnair Gunnair:
raydan raydan:
herbie herbie:

Day 17 for me. :D

Good job. Keep at it!

FUCK OFF!!!! :evil:

ROTFL just kidding...

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm

lol coffee does that too

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:07 pm

Yeah I do - but only for a couple days, then I'm back to the old levels again.
Told the story to a friend I have not seen in a while, her daughter (who I last remember in diapers) is a 4th yr nursing student now and told me to get a scrip for Champyx? and try again, it apparently blocks the receptors and calms you. I'll hit the clinic this week and give it a shot.

But it seems obvious the people who come up with those quit smoking aids never smoked and don't know shit. Three weeks of patches that fell off and deliver too little nicotine too slowly, inhalers that give you a buzz in one drag and then they're done, lozenges that taste like shit and gum way nastier and harder to chew than that purple stuff they sold when I was a kid that tasted like soap....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:15 pm

ASLplease ASLplease:
lol coffee does that too

I'd probably have more problems quitting coffee than cigarettes. 8O

Last edited by raydan on Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:23 pm

$1:
lozenges that taste like shit and gum way nastier and harder to chew than that purple stuff they sold when I was a kid that tasted like soap....
If you think that's nasty, try being a non smoker that has to kiss a smoker. Now that was nasty. Even with her using gum and breath mints it was like licking an ash tray. it lasted a week

Last edited by ShepherdsDog on Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:39 pm

raydan raydan:
ASLplease ASLplease:
lol coffee does that too

I'd probably have more problems quitting coffee than cigarettes. 8O

in my family, we disown anyone that suggests that we quit coffee. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:38 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
$1:
lozenges that taste like shit and gum way nastier and harder to chew than that purple stuff they sold when I was a kid that tasted like soap....
If you think that's nasty, try being a non smoker that has to kiss a smoker. Now that was nasty. Even with her using gum and breath mints it was like licking an ash tray. it lasted a week

Surprised you're so picky after necking with this...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:30 pm

sorry man. I don't do your sloppy seconds. She looks too much like a MacDonald gal too. I've got Campbell, Gordon, Stuart, MacKay, Forsyth and Cunningham antecedents, but so far we've avoided you wooly haired buggers.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:02 am

do you know where virgin wool comes from?

ugly sheep

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:26 am

It's not those icon/singnal to stop people from smoking
it's the punishment to stoping people from smoking

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:39 am

What? :?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 4  5  6  7  8  Next