canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Title: British army officers are told soldiers calling themselves 'patriots' could be extremist
Category: Military
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-05-30 01:08:28
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:40 pm

The beginning of the death of civic pride.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 12:57 pm

Liberalism is a mental disorder. No doubt about it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:08 pm

I'm a patriot. I believe, despite her flaws, Canada is the greatest nation. We've gone astray a bit, but seriously, we're a great nation.

I'll probably draw the ire of the resident snowflake patrol, but I don't really care.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:25 pm

llama66 llama66:
I'm a patriot. I believe, despite her flaws, Canada is the greatest nation. We've gone astray a bit, but seriously, we're a great nation.

I'll probably draw the ire of the resident snowflake patrol, but I don't really care.

You must be a dangerous right wing extremist if you love your country.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:32 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
llama66 llama66:

You must be a dangerous right wing extremist if you love your country.

Maybe if I wasn't so lazy. I'm pretty extreme from my couch.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 1:39 pm

llama66 llama66:
Maybe if I wasn't so lazy. I'm pretty extreme from my couch.

Lucky you! [B-o]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:25 pm

Wow right wing spin machine is set to High today.

Conservatives want you to believe this guide is telling officers anyone who considers themselves a patriot is XRW.

But clearly even a passing reading shows that’s not what it say.

The Daily Fail doing its usual tabloid garbage

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:29 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
Wow right wing spin machine is set to High today.

Conservatives want you to believe this guide is telling officers anyone who considers themselves a patriot is XRW.

But clearly even a passing reading shows that’s not what it say.

The Daily Fail doing its usual tabloid garbage

If you check the image in the article you'll see that the article is quite accurate.

Attachments:
File comment: xrw
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG [ 359.93 KiB | Viewed 537 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:35 pm

llama66 llama66:

I politely, yet firmly, disagree entirely. What we've become isn't all that good, and it only happened thanks to the luxury of being protected by the nuclear umbrella of the United States for over sixty years. IMO most of Canada's "greatness" is an illusion. This is one of the most lop-sided and two-faced countries on the entire planet.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:43 pm

FFS

It doesn’t say ANYONE who has EVEN ONE of the symptoms like considering themselves a patriot is automatically XRW.

Headaches is a commonly published symptom of HIV that doesn’t mean doctors are saying anyone with a headache has HIV. But if you have constant headaches and and a dozen other symptoms on the HIV list then maybe you do have it.

Lots of people might say they consider themselves a patriot if asked directly, but XRW are obsessed with the idea that they are patriots and everyone else is a traitor and they use those terms constantly in everything they say and do.

Do you understand now?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:44 pm

Thanos Thanos:
llama66 llama66:

I politely, yet firmly, disagree entirely. What we've become isn't all that good, and it only happened thanks to the luxury of being protected by the nuclear umbrella of the United States for over sixty years. IMO most of Canada's "greatness" is an illusion. This is one of the most lop-sided and two-faced countries on the entire planet.

Can't fault the guy for loving his country and I can't fault you for having a stark grasp of the way it is.

IMHO you are both right.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:48 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
FFS

It doesn’t say ANYONE who has EVEN ONE of the symptoms like considering themselves a patriot is automatically XRW.

Actually, that's EXACTLY what it says.

$1:
Look out for individuals who...Describe themselves as 'Patriots'

Just one of those qualifications is then enough to get a troop labeled as Extreme Right Wing.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:49 pm

What's ironic is that many of those qualifications will apply to a large number of active duty Muslims. :idea:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2019 2:58 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thanos Thanos:
llama66 llama66:

Can't fault the guy for loving his country and I can't fault you for having a stark grasp of the way it is.

IMHO you are both right.

Being a realist with a natural inclination to see through the lies and not fall for the bullshit, no matter which side the crap is coming from, isn't a lot of fun to endure every day. It's not something that makes someone happy, seeing what a total crock things really are. I'll steal this one from the wretched MRA idiots (that they stole anyway from The Matrix movies), just to piss them off - I'd much rather take the blue pill and be stupidly and blissfully happy than ever have taken the red one that made me see how things really are. It's, like, pure misery knowing all this shit, man. :|