Category: Showbiz
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-08-13 19:11:58

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:14 pm

"As alleged in his complaint, Hice, 38, told The Post, "About 5 or 10 minutes later, Don gets up, walks around the bar, comes up right up to me and puts his hands down his board shorts. He rubs himself aggressively, his penis and whatever else down there."

Lemon then shoved his index and middle fingers in Plaintiff's mustache and under Plaintiff's nose, according to Hice's suit, which was filed over the weekend.

"And he goes, 'Do you like p***y or d**k?' And he kept saying, 'P or D? P or D?' He said it three or four times. I'm like, 'Whoa man, what the hell?' Hice claimed.

The accuser said he was so traumatized that he fled the bar and came back a couple minutes later to find Lemon gone.

"I had to go into work the next day, and by then, people all across town knew it," Hice told The Post. "It spread like wildfire. And I had people coming in that week and ordering Lemon Drops and being like, 'Give me two,' " infuriating and humiliating him, he said.

Hice says in his suit that he suffered 'severe emotional stress and loss of future earnings and opportunities' and is suing for unspecified damages."

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:55 pm

Wait... Don Lemon gets hard for someone who's not Donald Trump?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:59 am

llama66 llama66:
Wait... Don Lemon gets hard for someone who's not Donald Trump?

Maybe he can't get hard unless he's touching a mustache. 8O