canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm

Title: GM to recall more than 600 Canadian workers in Ont.
Category: Business
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2010-03-26 15:30:17
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:34 pm

I'm always glad to hear when laid off employees can go back to work, If you have ever been in that situation the sense of relief is quite profound.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:52 am

See, now where is Ryan_29 to extol the economy and say it works despite McGuinty, even though McGuinty was his reason they got laid off?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:05 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
See, now where is Ryan_29 to extol the economy and say it works despite McGuinty, even though McGuinty was his reason they got laid off?

Wait..what?? I'm NO fan of McGuinty by ANY means but I'm having a hard time drawing a line between him and the greed of the Big 3 AND the CAW.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:07 pm

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Dayseed Dayseed:

Wait..what?? I'm NO fan of McGuinty by ANY means but I'm having a hard time drawing a line between him and the greed of the Big 3 AND the CAW.

Then you're not familiar with Ryan_29. If anything good happens in Ontario, then it's providence/economy/past principles of the Conservative party. If anything bad happens in Ontario, even something like trading Roy Halladay to the Phillies, McGuinty either had a causal hand in it or he failed miserably to prevent it.

So, it would be interesting to see his spin on GM (re)hiring workers in Ontario.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:19 pm

Dayseed Dayseed:
PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Dayseed Dayseed:

Then you're not familiar with Ryan_29. If anything good happens in Ontario, then it's providence/economy/past principles of the Conservative party. If anything bad happens in Ontario, even something like trading Roy Halladay to the Phillies, McGuinty either had a causal hand in it or he failed miserably to prevent it.

So, it would be interesting to see his spin on GM (re)hiring workers in Ontario.

Wow, you'd think there were more than enough REAL reasons to put the hate on McFly without making shit up :lol: