Title: Grits, Tories battle for Jewish support in next election
Category: Political
Posted By: Hyack
Date: 2009-06-28 17:15:06
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:42 pm

I wonder if the Lilerals who were slagging Rae because his wife is Jewish will be showing up on thiis one? What am I saying.. most of them already were public at all the Palastinian rallys anyways.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:46 pm

The anti Israeli stance of the Liberal Party over the past twenty or so so years has lost most of the Jewish vote. Jews, once upon a time voted overwhelmingly for the Liberal Party of Canada, but that stopped being the case when the Liberals stopped being liberals.

Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 am

The Obama extremist policy of apparently standing in Netanyahu's way of Israel flying over Iraqi airspace in a summer or fall attack on Iranian nuclear sites may just cause a shift back by the Liberal Party.

That Obama policy is projected by many to increase the casualty rate of the Israeli air attack by a factor of 33% of the air wings and air support. Staggering losses.

If I were Netanyahu, I would just fly over Iraq anyway. What is Obama going to do, order the US Air Force and Navies in the theatre to attack Israeli's Air Force. Can't imagine they would follow those orders.

Iggy hasn't been all that radical on the Middle East.