canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Title: LIVE: Throne speech focuses on common ground to be found in Liberal minority-led 43rd Parliament | CTV News
Category: Political
Posted By: uwish
Date: 2019-12-05 12:55:03
Canadian

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm

and here is the government that will bankrupt our nation (even further) GG speak is full of rainbows and unicorns and lots of bullshit.

and about $100 billion in new spending at my count...

Trushit sitting there with his smug shitty face...I think I want to punch him more than crookedface!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 1:47 pm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 3:00 pm

Hey...Michelle is still around. She made it through the election. Good for you, Calgary.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:17 pm

uwish uwish:
and here is the government that will bankrupt our nation (even further) GG speak is full of rainbows and unicorns and lots of bullshit.

and about $100 billion in new spending at my count...

Trushit sitting there with his smug shitty face...I think I want to punch him more than crookedface!

R=UP

And, the worst part is that the asshole from the Bloc has now assumed the role of Canada's power broker and has already stated that he could give a shit about Canada and is only concerned about what Quebec can get out of this sick symbiotic relationship with our man child PM.

So standby. Yves-François Blanchet is going to gouge the rest of us with the help or our Prime Minister who's more intent on keeping power than taking care of Canada. Beside this fits right into Trudeau the lessers idea about who the rulers of Canada should be.

My guess is that between the piss poor attitude displayed by our PM towards western Canada and the fact that the voters of Ontario and Quebec could give a shit about anything but themselves this country will cease to exist within the next 20 years.