canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:47 pm

<strong>Title: </strong> <a href="/link.php?id=32498" target="_blank">Military reaches out to families of Canadian soldiers on Afghan mission</a> (click to view)

<strong>Category:</strong> <a href="/news/topic/13-military" target="_blank">Military</a>
<strong>Posted By: </strong> <a href="/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=userinfo&username=Hyack" target="_blank">Hyack</a>
<strong>Date: </strong> 2008-04-19 14:24:51
<strong>Canadian</strong>

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:47 pm

this is just lip service which skirts the real problems and mental health issues that is mostly ignored by the military.. sounds nice tho..

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:53 pm

kenmore kenmore:
this is just lip service which skirts the real problems and mental health issues that is mostly ignored by the military.. sounds nice tho..

You truly have no fucking clue about the military or anything else for that matter. Still convinced it was peacekeeping under Chretein? Or that harper sent us to Kandahar? :roll:

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:01 pm

got news for you 2Cdo.. my father,grandfather were military. my nephew died in Oct in Afghanistan and I grew up living on military bases. I am a nurse practitioner who specialized in psychiatry and have had many military personnel with post traumatic stress syndrome that were treated at our hospital . so fuck you I know more about the military than you ever could ...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:02 pm

and I never said harper sent us anywhere.. I said the ass hole is keeping us there... read the posts. dim whit

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:32 pm

kenmore kenmore:
so fuck you I know more about the military than you ever could ...
Oh boy. You just opened up a shit storm.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:32 pm

kenmore kenmore:
and I never said harper sent us anywhere.. I said the ass hole is keeping us there... read the posts. dim whit
Don't call someone a dimwit if you can't even spell it right.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:07 pm

sorry dont have that word en francais

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:47 pm

kenmore kenmore:
got news for you 2Cdo.. my father,grandfather were military. my nephew died in Oct in Afghanistan and I grew up living on military bases. I am a nurse practitioner who specialized in psychiatry and have had many military personnel with post traumatic stress syndrome that were treated at our hospital . so fuck you I know more about the military than you ever could ...

Thanks for the kenmore logic. So I guess I know all about being an RT and a police officer, and a hospital purchaser because that's what family members have done. You are a annoying, shallow little one-trick pony who probably has inadequacy issues.

Tell me about the nephew who died in October when the CBC site shows no deaths in October you lying sack of separtist shit.[web]http://www.cbc.ca/news/background/afghanistan/casualties/list.html[/web]

Before making shit up next time maybe you should get your lies in order. :roll:

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:12 pm

Hmmm, my wife seems to think that this is more then just lip service... I gnoring the mental health issue, maybe kenmore you should stay out of areas that you are not directly involved in.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:23 pm

maybe you should kiss my ass.... I am involved I worked mental health... and I look after military men and women who come back with mental health issues so I know what I am talking about ...

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:33 pm

2Cdo.. email me your address and i will send you a copy of his death cert... and how do you get off calling me a separatist? he died in late Oct.. it was reported in November... he was a Vandoos.. why would someone lie about that.?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:27 pm

kenmore kenmore:
maybe you should kiss my ass.... I am involved I worked mental health... and I look after military men and women who come back with mental health issues so I know what I am talking about ...

hmmmm. treated at your hospital or treated by you theres a big difference there. Last time I checked you were a nurse so you did what the doctor said... I am good family friends with the actual psychiatrist thats works only on the PTSD cases here in Edmonton. She seems to think that the army is doing a good job. Took a few years for them to recognize the problem but know they do and they are working on it. So maybe you should kiss my ass....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:30 pm

kenmore kenmore:
so fuck you I know more about the military than you ever could ...
No, you know about your personal experience with the military. Doesn't mean you know anything about the military at all.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:31 pm

That's all folks.

iLock

Post new topic  This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]