canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:54 am

Title: Regina man ordered by registration authority to turn in 'MAGAUSA' vanity licence plate
Category: Misc CDN
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-10-04 00:41:28
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:54 am

$1:
Cullen said SGI became aware of the plate after getting three or four complaints. He said Kletchko�s plate was approved �in error.�

And there's the issue. If political plates aren't allowed fine but, since you issued one and then, suddenly become aware of it's existence it means you're either incredibly incompetent or just another bunch of bureaucrats who are hell bent covering your asses by bowing to the political pressure put on by three or four whiners.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:20 am

Thank god for those 4 patriots. This inanimate licence plate truly was a menace to society. Thank you government for saving us again, and making that monster pay money to fix his egregious offence. I still think however, that making him turn in the plates is not enough... I demand the RCMP raid his house and he be arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his life.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:37 am

llama66 llama66:
Thank god for those 4 patriots. This inanimate licence plate truly was a menace to society. Thank you government for saving us again, and making that monster pay money to fix his egregious offence. I still think however, that making him turn in the plates is not enough... I demand the RCMP raid his house and he be arrested and imprisoned for the rest of his life.

Like they do in America with wrong-thinkers like Roger Stone, right?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:53 am

Correct. Everything offensive must be cleansed. I'm delicate and contradictory (to my own, correct) opinions frighten me.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:47 am

It was a matter of public safety.
Obviously the guy was so stupid he had no idea that only a total asshole would slap such a plate on his car and proudly drive around and needed protection.
The gov't insurance didn't want to pay for the car being torched or his medical bills from random beatings.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:50 am

2. Everyone has the following fundamental freedoms:
(b) freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and
other media of communication;

Regardless of how we feel, this is his right.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:56 am

herbie herbie:
Obviously the guy was so stupid he had no idea that only a total asshole would slap such a plate on his car and proudly drive around and needed protection.
The gov't insurance didn't want to pay for the car being torched or his medical bills from random beatings.

Looks like he needed protection from you since you brought it up.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:37 pm

herbie herbie:

Wotcha whining about, his mothers name is Gausa.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 1:48 pm

This is no different then the stupid Star Trek plate that got confiscated in Manitoba:

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/star-trek ... -1.3388592

I don't like Trump as much as the next guy, but I don't care if you want to shell out $200 for a plate that says you do.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:45 pm

People need to stop continually being offended about everyone and everything that they can't control.

If you don't like something or someone do what your parents and grandparents did. Move on and enjoy your life because no one is going to stop being themselves just because you demand they do.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2019 2:57 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
People need to stop continually being offended about everyone and everything that they can't control.

I can't control you and that offends me! :lol: