canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Title: Swedish judges refuse to deport Eritrean refugees who gang-raped a woman for hours
Category: World
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-12-20 15:51:31

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:57 pm

And in America a guy went to prison for 16 years for stealing and burning a gay flag.

Progressive judges are nuts no matter where you go.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 6:00 pm

Where would this forum be without someone to scour the Internet for every single incidence of some Muslim/refugee/brown person anywhere in the world committing a wrong.

What it wouldn't be is out of disk space....

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:31 pm

Where would this forum be without cuckolds Herbie?
Defending rapists = for shame Herbie.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:46 pm

Who’s defending rapist s? Note they were sent to prison not set free.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:35 am

Beave and Herb are always too eager to jump in to object to the telling of tales of the inequity of Progressive "justice."

They seem pretty drawn to the information themselves. They just don't seem to like the idea that others might be allowed to hear about it.

What a couple of Progs. Pardon me, "progressives." :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:43 am

BeaverFever BeaverFever:

5 years. They'll be out in 2.

$1:
A Swedish judge has refused to deport two Eritrean migrants convicted of aggravated rape because they are military deserters and will face punishment if they are sent back.

The men, aged 30 and 32, were convicted in a Stockholm court this week of raping the woman for hours in an apartment in the city while threatening her with a knife.

If I was the judge they would have been flogged in the public square, marched naked to Prison for a 20 year stay, no parole, marched naked from there to the airport, and flown over Eritrea where they'd be chucked out.

And maybe if it was Christmas or something I might give them parachutes.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 8:33 am

What Would Greta Do?

-----

In The Anarcky, the Swedish men would exact more than £11,000 from each of the rapists --- more like, all of their property. Both rapists would be lucky to only be committed to life-long indentured servitude to the victim and her heirs.

$1:
Eritrean deserters face arbitrary detention in 'inhumane conditions' and conscription 'that amounts to forced labour', according to the UN
Welcome to the West.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:13 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

5 years. They'll be out in 2.

$1:
A Swedish judge has refused to deport two Eritrean migrants convicted of aggravated rape because they are military deserters and will face punishment if they are sent back.

The men, aged 30 and 32, were convicted in a Stockholm court this week of raping the woman for hours in an apartment in the city while threatening her with a knife.

If I was the judge they would have been flogged in the public square, marched naked to Prison for a 20 year stay, no parole, marched naked from there to the airport, and flown over Eritrea where they'd be chucked out.

And maybe if it was Christmas or something I might give them parachutes.

Well that’s the sentence that this offence gets in Sweden unfortunately. Has nothing to do with political correctness for minorities. I’m not saying I agree with it but your apples are oranges comparisons of a repeat US criminal in “hang ‘em high” USA is not apt. You’re acting as if the same people were responsible for both sentences. I’ll remind you tha it’s Republicans who constantly come out defending rapists and are always by default skeptical of rape victims who come forward ( unless it’s a whote victom and non-white perp)

By the way are you aware that Eritrea is a secular country where 50 % of the population, including the President, is Christian?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:44 am

Defending rapists? No, I'm attacking you, the ones who really should be cowering over enhanced hate speech laws. The ones who "oh, I'll never get it and never will".
I give you the benefit of the doubt according to: Never attribute to maliciousness what should be attributed to stupidity even though you're always maligning an identifiable group (one of specific condition of actual hate speech} which sure makes it seem intentional.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:55 am

herbie herbie:
Defending rapists? No, I'm attacking you, the ones who really should be cowering over enhanced hate speech laws. The ones who "oh, I'll never get it and never will".
I give you the benefit of the doubt according to: Never attribute to maliciousness what should be attributed to stupidity even though you're always maligning an identifiable group (one of specific condition of actual hate speech} which sure makes it seem intentional.

https://www.theangermanagers.com/anger-management.html

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:09 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
I’ll remind you tha it’s Republicans who constantly come out defending rapists and are always by default skeptical of rape victims who come forward ( unless it’s a whote victom and non-white perp)

And for the first time in your life you might have an actual point - if that was true, I mean. Unfortunately for you and as always, it's not true.

You appear to be off in Beave-world accepting the idea that the "Believe Women/Me Too" hashtags take precedent over the legal maxim of "innocent until proven guilty." They don't.

These two Eritreans you're supporting who Swedish politics don't seem to want us to know the names of and who treated a Swedish woman to a long night of horror being raped at knife point, were found guilty of the crime. They just don't have to do the time in any kind of real justice sense.