Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm

Horizon Zero Dawn was a free game from Sony's Play at Home deal last month and I love it. Now I'm waiting for the sequel, though I'll probably have to get a PS5 to see it properly and those don't exist anywhere except in the hands of hoarders and sclapers.

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2021 9:01 am

$1:
Horizon Zero Dawn was a free game from Sony's Play at Home deal last month and I love it. Now I'm waiting for the sequel, though I'll probably have to get a PS5 to see it properly and those don't exist anywhere except in the hands of hoarders and sclapers.

You're probably right. I hope at least, it would have great graphics and gameplay features, like it is announced and described already. Although I like to spend more time in indie games and something minor, where you can play for fun, not taking anything seriously, about quests, etc. Game development company iLogos have pretty nice portfolio of indie games, where I usually look and fine something new for playing.

Last edited by craig11QM on Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:29 am

I'm looking forward to Biomutant.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2021 10:57 am

I got my Normandy SR-1. :) Took about 8 hours, and I can now add it to any fleet in any game type.

Woot!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 12:47 pm

Picked that up last night. I heard the 2019 was lackluster but this new dlc bring the whole thing to life. It is now the game it was supposed to be.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2021 4:41 pm

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2021 6:59 am

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:03 pm

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 278 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 15  16  17  18  19