CKA Forums
Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:12 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=MzVGFGUzNms

Stop a few people from voting in each swing riding and add a few people voting in each swing riding and voila "majority government"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:15 pm

I am steven, please allow me to introduce myself, I am a Canadian just like you. I hope you will take the time to watch this video and share your opinion.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:16 pm

stopthefraud stopthefraud:
I am steven, please allow me to introduce myself, I am a Canadian just like you. I hope you will take the time to watch this video and share your opinion.

My opinion;

Fuck off, hack.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm

did you watch the video? I am a supporter of the right, you can vote in any riding you like, do you not want to see a fair election for you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:36 pm

How about 'Stopthespam'?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:38 pm

You have just been robbed of your freedom and all you think about is how much you like one party, what if i told you all parties are rubbish, would you still not care that you have no election process that is fair and democratic

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:39 pm

did you watch the video? I am a supporter of the right, you can vote in any riding you like, do you not want to see a fair election for you.

We don't need to watch your video, which contains more spam, and here about the spam that you are spamming. Nobody cares about your spam spam spam spam spam spam spam.... spam.

8O

-J.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:40 pm

You have just been robbed of your freedom and all you think about is how much you like one party, what if i told you all parties are rubbish, would you still not care that you have no election process that is fair and democratic

What if I told you that you have the intelligence of a pimento loaf? Oh wait....I just did.

And before someone gets offended.....let me apologize. To the pimento loaf. It was completely uncalled for.

-J.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:43 pm

I avoid drinking youtube koolaid from forum spammers. I especially avoid political advice from fucking spamtards.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:10 pm

All parties ARE rubbish... that's why it's not important that the election process be fair and democratic because it doesn't really matter who gets elected. :?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

If you support the right you have an odd way of showing it, since you're little ham handed, homemade, expose is the most slanted, twisted piece of left wing offal I have ever had the misfortune of watching.

Have a nice day hack.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:16 pm

He!!! Where are all the non-Cons in this thread?

Oh... that would be me. :oops:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Los Angeles Kings
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:40 pm

I am steven, please allow me to introduce myself, I am a Canadian just like you.

I doubt it.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:15 pm

You doubt what, that i am canadian?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames

Warnings: (20%)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm

I can't help myself, they make it so easy to keep doing this.