canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:46 pm

ThePolitician ThePolitician:
Derby, you seem to constantly draw on one single point of defense; that it's "her body, her decision", that's it.

Do you deny the fact that an unborn baby is a human being and equally entitled to the right of life?

There is a lot more to this than the single minded pig headedness of a woman who does not care about the man who impregnated her, the child inside her, or her own ability to assume responsibilty for her actions.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

You'll note I am anti-abortion and like ThePoliticians said, just because it's her body, doesn't make it her decision.

Last edited by Tman1 on Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:46 pm

$1:
Ok, the circulatory systems are independent, it's still connected to the womb thus being a part of the body and the nutrients pass through the umbilical cord.

I believe we've arrived at a grey area. It has different genetics and an idependant circulartory system but is completely dependant on the mother as well as physically attached. If only an MD would post a proffessional opinion of weather it was part of a womans body or not...

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:47 pm

hamiltonguyo hamiltonguyo:
Yes it may be connected but note that the (if i remember last year's science correctly)circulatory systems are independant and the baby's blood is it's own(blood and nutrients don't pass straight through they are exchanged). Although it is dependant, so is a newborn.

Part of job is to do fetal-maternal screening in pregnancies. That is where we search for fetal red blood cells sensitizing the mothers immune system. It is done primarily for mother who are Rh negative carrying a Rh positive child. If the mother develops Rh antibodies these antibodies will cross the placenta, attack the fetuses RBC's and kill it.

A great deal of their bodies are intertwined.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:48 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
Derby, you seem to constantly draw on one single point of defense; that it's "her body, her decision", that's it.

Do you deny the fact that an unborn baby is a human being and equally entitled to the right of life?

There is a lot more to this than the single minded pig headedness of a woman who does not care about the man who impregnated her, the child inside her, or her own ability to assume responsibilty for her actions.

PDT_Armataz_01_37

You'll note I am anti-abortion and like ThePoliticians said, just because it's her body, doesn't make it her decision.

Thats sad that you care so little for the decision of the women whos body it is.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:49 pm

$1:

agree

and yes derbyx i just admitted we've arrived at a gray area if you are an md please say so and i will shut up if not then that was still a useful contribution

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:51 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
hamiltonguyo hamiltonguyo:
i depend on my parents for survival does that mean i have no say in anything?

You depend upon people to take care of you. A fetus depends entirely on the body in which it is developing. If technology were advanced enough I would advocate the transplantation of an unwanted fetus to another women but we aren't there yet.

$1:
Umm not sure where you're going here with this but in the case of a pregnancy, the women does NOT get to choose for an abortion unless the male consents. It takes two to tango and the mans seed is just as important as the egg. Of course that is my opinion. I'm sure there are a variety of pro-abortion, anti-abortion arguments.

The difference is that its her body not his.

$1:
I thought that we all learned this in seventh grade?

So what's the base reason for fucking?

A) to grow vegetables

B) to smell better

C) to procreate

I thought this was understood??......I guess some are slower than others.

:roll: Whens the last time you got laid with the express purpose of creating life? Possibly never. Having sex with the expressed purpose of creating children is such a small % compared to the reasons of pleasure it is mathmatically considered zero.

Understand now?

$1:
Abortion isn't birth control.

Its a choice. A choice that belongs to the women.

$1:
Maybe quick fix society has gone too far. Take a pill for your head ache, suck the flab out of you cause your too lazy to go for a walk......have an abortion cause you didn't know that fucking produced a child. Is there a pill for stupidity?

A very narrow-minded statement.

Sorry... I'm not much of a butcher and all that I've seen i don't believe in abortion. As I've mentioned before, I'm the sperm donor but if need be I'd take my unwanted child on my own...... or don't I have a say in your world?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:53 pm

Single minded pig headness? :roll: Grow up. Any women facing this choice deals with something you will never ever face. They think about every person in there life at a time like this and how it will affect them all. In the end it is her that must make the decision.

No, the baby isn't entitled to life if the mother doesn't want to carry the pregnancy anymore then the egg that is wasted every single non-pregnant monthly cycle (all capable of becoming life in conditions are right) or the billions of sprem we ejaculate, 60% of which are life generating sperm.

Her body, her choice.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:53 pm

DerbyX DerbyX:
Tman1 Tman1:

PDT_Armataz_01_37

Thats sad that you care so little for the decision of the women whos body it is.

No, actually it's not sad. That being said, you care so little of the decision of the man who equally takes part of the creation of life? Ooook and on that note:

I care for the decision of the women but only if both partners come to some sort of agreement. Your bases of the womens ultimate complete choice does not go well with me but I respect your opinion.

For example. Say you want the child but your lady friend doesn't.....so it's her choice......thats a good one. How about this: His sperm, his choice.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:58 pm

actually a fetus is different from the monthly period or from sperm that are"wasted" it is not just made up of genes from one person(the mother or the father) it is made of of genes from two. I just wanted to make sure everyone understood a fetus was not intended to simply disappear.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:59 pm

BeaverBill BeaverBill:
Sorry... I'm not much of a butcher and all that I've seen i don't believe in abortion. As I've mentioned before, I'm the sperm donor but if need be I'd take my unwanted child on my own...... or don't I have a say in your world?

Butcher? You had better not be talking about the women who choose to obtain one or the people who perform them!

A say? Your say is in what you say to the women you impregnated. Tell her you'll marry her. Tell her you'll be right by her side during the entire pregancy and the next 70 years of the childs life. Say what you want to convince her to have it but recognize that in the end it is her decision.

What do you advocate if the women is so dead set against it that she will endanger her own life in an effort to make her body abort it? Force feed her? Keep her confined under guard?

If I were a women, no man would tell me what I could and could not do with my body for any reason. I believe that freedom is absolutely theirs by right.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:01 pm

I despise men who run off on girls they impregnated but we are not dealing only with the rights of the men but the rights of the baby that cannot speak for itself

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:03 pm

Well, why not have the baby and give it up for adoption. I truely do not understand that. I realize having a baby is no walk in the park but it sure beats knowing that you killed a potential human being. Last time I checked, there were plenty of people who can't bear children.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:04 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
No, actually it's not sad. That being said, you care so little of the decision of the man who equally takes part of the creation of life? Ooook and on that note:

I care for the decision of the women but only if both partners come to some sort of agreement. Your bases of the womens ultimate complete choice does not go well with me but I respect your opinion.

For example. Say you want the child but your lady friend doesn't.....so it's her choice......thats a good one. How about this: His sperm, his choice.

When its her body yes. What will we do, force her to have it? At gun point. Women commit suicide because they have been forced to carry an unwanted child.

How about rape? How about when the pregnancy threatens a womens life? Some hold the opinion that the pregancy is their gods will and it must continue even if it kills the mother.

I wouldn't want another human being with that kind of power over my body. Would you?

Forum Junkie
Forum Junkie
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:07 pm

$1:
$1:
Maybe quick fix society has gone too far. Take a pill for your head ache, suck the flab out of you cause your too lazy to go for a walk......have an abortion cause you didn't know that fucking produced a child. Is there a pill for stupidity?

A very narrow-minded statement.

Sometimes the truth hurts.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:09 pm

Tman1 Tman1:
Well, why not have the baby and give it up for adoption. I truely do not understand that. I realize having a baby is no walk in the park but it sure beats knowing that you killed a potential human being. Last time I checked, there were plenty of people who can't bear children.

All options that are explained to women. They face an agonizing choice but its theirs.

Their entire life/hopes/dreams may be dashed by taking a year+ out of your life and the physical damage that comes from a pregnancy.

Make whatever offer you want to the women but in the end irs still only her that can truly make the decision.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 125 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 ... 9  Next