Login 
canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:58 pm

So why don't you build a fence around the countries you don't like, cut all the aid, and nuke it? Problem solved, right?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:06 pm

Brenda Brenda:
So why don't you build a fence around the countries you don't like, cut all the aid, and nuke it? Problem solved, right?

Whatevs. Why don't you fix me a sammich.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:33 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Brenda Brenda:

Because F*ck You, that's why :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:18 am

Brenda Brenda:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Brenda Brenda:

Fine. If you're going to be likre that I'll make my own sammich. And it'll be a good sammich too. Croissant, fancy cheese, the works. And you don't get a bite.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Brenda Brenda:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:
[

Fine. If you're going to be likre that I'll make my own sammich. And it'll be a good sammich too. Croissant, fancy cheese, the works. And you don't get a bite.

:evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:34 am

Thanos Thanos:
Two prior wars, one still ongoing, have bankrupted your country and stretched your military to the breaking point, which is what Bin Laden said be wanted to goad the US into from the beginning. As such, unless you want to go full-out and earn the permanent condemnation of the entire planet (including what would be your soon-to-be-former allies) by using nuclear weapons, I don't see what responses the US has left to the ongoing diva-drama of the Islamic part of the world.

If the US was to take a hands-off approach and let things sort out themselves, let governments run around without respect for basic human rights, wouldn't they condemn the West for not helping?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:38 am

OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Thanos Thanos:
Two prior wars, one still ongoing, have bankrupted your country and stretched your military to the breaking point, which is what Bin Laden said be wanted to goad the US into from the beginning. As such, unless you want to go full-out and earn the permanent condemnation of the entire planet (including what would be your soon-to-be-former allies) by using nuclear weapons, I don't see what responses the US has left to the ongoing diva-drama of the Islamic part of the world.

If the US was to take a hands-off approach and let things sort out themselves, let governments run around without respect for basic human rights, wouldn't they condemn the West for not helping?

When you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, the best road to take is the one that costs the less.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:40 am

raydan raydan:
OnTheIce OnTheIce:
Thanos Thanos:

When you're damned if you do and damned if you don't, the best road to take is the one that costs the less.

Then perhaps it's time to step back, take care of those in your own Country and let the rest of World sort themselves out.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:47 am

raydan raydan:

That may be the wisest thing you've ever said. I'm sure it was completely unintentional. :lol:

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 am

Brenda Brenda:

Nope, because doing all of that still does nothing to solve the more pressing issues that are presented by Dutch women on web forums.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

Nope, because doing all of that still does nothing to solve the more pressing issues that are presented by Dutch women on web forums.

What are the more pressing issues that Dutch women present on web forums?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:56 am

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
raydan raydan:

That may be the wisest thing you've ever said. I'm sure it was completely unintentional. :lol:

Blind luck. :(

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 am

Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

How thick should the deli meat be sliced?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:17 pm

Unsound Unsound:
Brenda Brenda:

And should they use mayonnaise or mustard?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:19 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Unsound Unsound:
Brenda Brenda:

And should they use mayonnaise or mustard?

:roll: