canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:01 pm

Frankly the best thing that can be done for the middle east is to ensure they have access to information at this point. It seems with the internet comes the knowledge of modesty and the insistence of rational thought in application to day to day life.

We know from Iraq and Afghanistan that military force isn't the best option for public relations. Maybe a different approach is in order?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:38 pm

CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
Frankly the best thing that can be done for the middle east is to ensure they have access to information at this point. It seems with the internet comes the knowledge of modesty and the insistence of rational thought in application to day to day life.

We know from Iraq and Afghanistan that military force isn't the best option for public relations. Maybe a different approach is in order?

Such as exploring the wonders of dhimmitude?

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 pm

You can't seriously think I'd even remotely suggest that considering my stance on church and state. Straw man much?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:38 pm

CanadianJeff CanadianJeff:
You can't seriously think I'd even remotely suggest that considering my stance on church and state. Straw man much?

Okay, so what do you propose to do aside from merely criticizing what others are doing (not that I agree with them either)?