PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:26 am

Guy_Fawkes Guy_Fawkes:
Reversed sperm?! Wtf is reversed sperm?

You don't want to know. 8O

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Edmonton Oilers
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:06 am

I thnk it's what happens when your wife or mother, depending on yuur living arrangements, walks in at the wrong moment.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:42 am

Wow. This lady is the most selfish ever.
IF you are going to allow any information to be available, it should be nothing more but medical information that might be important, hair or eye colour. There is no way in the world you should allow anonymous sperm donors names be public. Hence "anonymous"...

"If you don't want the financial burden of a child, don't donate sperm"??? REALLY??? Do you know how many women can be inseminated with one donation??

We don't know the names of our heart donors, kidney donors or whatever donors, but you do want sperm donors to reveal themselves? No. Just no.
Please, go see a good therapist and leave the sperm donors alone. Be glad they exist because they can stay anonymous. Without that little fact, you, mylady, would not have been here.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:09 am

Brenda Brenda:
REALLY??? Do you know how many women can be inseminated with one donation??

If they're as manly as me? Many, many women Brenda; many. :lol: It would be something like this:

You know I do kind of sympathize with children who are trying to connect with their biological parents though. I know a few people who were either adopted or are some how separated from their biological parents and I can see there need to connect. However, if a donor chooses to be anonymous then that’s their choice. It would be nice to have some type of way that a donor could be contacted later in life and given a chance to choose if they wish to establish some type of a relationship with their ...donor children (for lack of a better term) though. People do change their minds later in life, some donors may want to connect but they shouldn’t be forced too.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 8:22 am

For as far as I know, there is such a choice in The Netherlands. The kids should be 18+, and the donors can always change their minds.

It is not the child's choice, and it should never be...

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 pm

From the Video, "if you look at other juristiction in the world EVERYONE else is moving in that direction"

Uhh, no, she's full of it!

Wouldn't she love to find out who "dad" is? Maybe it's some rubby locked up for stealing booze and now living on the street.

Either way, pretty vreative gold digging if you ask me. But screw her and her position. Oh wait, no one wanted to screw her apparently in the first place :p