bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:11 pm

raydan raydan:
She's cute but not drop dead gorgeous... I've worked with women better looking than her... didn't seen to be a problem for them.

[BB] She is cute, but not a knockout.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 8:28 am

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:16 am

Awwwww poor princess. Life must be so rough for her.
"I love me, who do you love?"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 9:41 am

God, she has to get over herself, she's no troll but no knock out either. Text book narcissist.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 1:59 pm

well I'm too fugly to work, so I am off as well. Fuck this shit, I am ootta here!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:06 pm

raydan raydan:
Brenda?

ROTFL

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Damn, I thought they were talking about a 17-year old! She's 33! 8O

I had no idea that you had a predilection for 17-year-old girls.

So noted. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:11 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

So noted. 8)

??
Where does that come from?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:12 pm

Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

So noted. 8)

??

The way I read it your post made it sound like you were disappointed that the woman wasn't 17.

(I was just being snarky and not at all serious! :wink: )

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:46 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

So noted. 8)

??

The way I read it your post made it sound like you were disappointed that the woman wasn't 17.

(I was just being snarky and not at all serious! :wink: )

Oh, I am disappointed! I can understand a 17-year old think that way, but when it is a 33-year old, it becomes a disgrace to my gender :P

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 2:58 pm

Brenda Brenda:
Oh, I am disappointed! I can understand a 17-year old think that way, but when it is a 33-year old, it becomes a disgrace to my gender :P

To a certain degree I can appreciate what she's saying but I still think she has an onus of responsibility here.

I once worked with a young lady who was modest in her dress, not at all a supermodel, but she just radiated a very seductive and sexy kind of aura. It was very distracting and I found myself avoiding her because of it.

Maybe this woman has the same issue where she's putting out inappropriate body language or something that's contributing to the distractions regardless of what she wears.

Just a thought.

And, by the way, older women are far sexier than younger women. Looks only go so far in life. Substance has a far greater appeal. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:06 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Brenda Brenda:

To a certain degree I can appreciate what she's saying but I still think she has an onus of responsibility here.

I once worked with a young lady who was modest in her dress, not at all a supermodel, but she just radiated a very seductive and sexy kind of aura. It was very distracting and I found myself avoiding her because of it.

Maybe this woman has the same issue where she's putting out inappropriate body language or something that's contributing to the distractions regardless of what she wears.

Just a thought.

And, by the way, older women are far sexier than younger women. Looks only go so far in life. Substance has a far greater appeal. :wink:

I posted that when I had only read the title... :lol:

If you're not at ease with your co-workers 'attention', tell them you don't appreciate it. In a friendly way (that makes anyone more attractive than arrogance anyway).

I agree!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:24 pm

Brenda Brenda:
If you're not at ease with your co-workers 'attention', tell them you don't appreciate it. In a friendly way (that makes anyone more attractive than arrogance anyway).

I agree!

That is one that a man must be very, very careful with. if the woman was actively flirting with you it can lead to her turning it around and accusing the male of sexually harassing him. 8O

I know it doesn't happen often but I did witness it about 10 years ago. The only thing that saved the man was the EVERYONE in that workplace vouched for him and not her.

So as a man I would be extremely careful crossing that bridge.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:40 pm

2Cdo 2Cdo:
Brenda Brenda:

I agree!

That is one that a man must be very, very careful with. if the woman was actively flirting with you it can lead to her turning it around and accusing the male of sexually harassing him. 8O

I know it doesn't happen often but I did witness it about 10 years ago. The only thing that saved the man was the EVERYONE in that workplace vouched for him and not her.

So as a man I would be extremely careful crossing that bridge.

Women are such bitches.
I read a story today about a guy who was walking in a park, and he was aggressively approached by someone telling him to get the hell out of the park because he was not allowed there because he was a rapist. Cops were called, they couldn't find anything.
Turned out that his ex had taken a picture, put a story on it which said something like "Have you seen this man? he is wanted by (forgot the state) police for child rape of 3 little boys and his own son" and posted it on FB. We all know how quickly shit is shared there, without checking...

Lovely, huh.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Boston Bruins

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 3:42 pm

When it comes to revenge women make men look like fucking amateurs!

The saddest part is charges are never brought against women when they do shit like this. Reverse the situation and watch how quickly the man ends up either charged or thrown right in cells.