canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 pm

Title: Canada Post's Deepak Chopra says seniors want exercise from picking up mail
Category: Political
Posted By: Zipperfish
Date: 2013-12-18 19:20:10
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:23 pm

"Is it the government's job -- my job to feed my neighbour's child? I don't think so," from James Moore. After complaining about being misquoted, the real radio clip was: "Is it the government's job -- my job to feed my neighbour's child? I don't think so, Buwahahaha!!"

Peter McKay think homeless people who can't pay fines should just " God forbid, sell a bit of property to pay and make compensation to their victim".

Now Canada Post's Deepak Chopra says that Seniors will welcome the end of door-to-door delivery because Seniors "want exercise from picking up mail"

Merry Christmas from the "Harper Government"!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:26 pm

"Postal participaction."

One cannot make this up!

Last edited by Gunnair on Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:27 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
Peter McKay think homeless people who can't pay fines should just " God forbid, sell a bit of property to pay and make compensation to their victim".

Kidneys are always in demand, or for smaller amounts, just a nice cornea.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 pm

andyt andyt:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

Kidneys are always in demand, or for smaller amounts, just a nice cornea.

That's a lot of gratis squeegee work on McKay's Escalade, but I think it could be arranged.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 pm

Deepak Chopra? Really?

By the sounds of things he should stick to Alternative Medicine and get out of the postal business, he seems like a sarcastic arsehole. I want to see the correspondence where seniors are asking for more exercise! :wink:

That being said, door to door mail delivery has to end. It isn't sustainable. Canada Post needs to cover its own costs at a bare minimum and not become a leech sucking funds from elsewhere. Period.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:50 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
"Is it the government's job -- my job to feed my neighbour's child? I don't think so," from James Moore. After complaining about being misquoted, the real radio clip was: "Is it the government's job -- my job to feed my neighbour's child? I don't think so, Buwahahaha!!"

Now Canada Post's Deepak Chopra says that Seniors will welcome the end of door-to-door delivery because Seniors "want exercise from picking up mail"

Merry Christmas from the "Harper Government"!

meh....Pete sold his soul and the PCP

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Yeah. Right, Deepak. Less is more.

I've also heard that diabled people are really looking forward to losing their home mail delivery because it will help them to accept their wheelchairs and crutches, better. In fact, some of them will even find the cure at while trying to get their mail and those new community boxes will be just like little Lourdes chapels!

Shut eh fukc up, Deepak.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Yeah, seniors just LOVE walking outdoors in the middle of winter. The possibility of slipping and falling and breaking a hip will make the whole thing feel like an adventure.

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:29 pm

Maybe we could convince Deepak to take a pay cut because he won't have to pay so much income tax.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:09 am

saturn_656 saturn_656:
Deepak Chopra? Really?

By the sounds of things he should stick to Alternative Medicine and get out of the postal business, he seems like a sarcastic arsehole. I want to see the correspondence where seniors are asking for more exercise! :wink:

That being said, door to door mail delivery has to end. It isn't sustainable. Canada Post needs to cover its own costs at a bare minimum and not become a leech sucking funds from elsewhere. Period.

Must be a different guy. He'd have worked Quantum in there somewhere if it was that Deepak.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:32 am

...different Deepak ...

This one is a professional Silly Servant.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:42 am

sandorski sandorski:
saturn_656 saturn_656:
Deepak Chopra? Really?

Must be a different guy. He'd have worked Quantum in there somewhere if it was that Deepak.

This Deepak Chopra used to be in a think tank that recommended that Canada Post cut door to door service. Hmmmmmmmm.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Ottawa Senators
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:45 am

sandorski sandorski:
saturn_656 saturn_656:
Deepak Chopra? Really?

I know it's not the same guy, I was being facetious. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:20 am

I guess all this false outrage is still going on?

The poor seniors and disabled people....how ever will they get by without door to door mail!

Barf.