bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:31 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Why are you guys so mad at me for passing on facts?

Don't worry dawg, Gunny's being a complete asshole with everyone today.

You're nothing special. :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:38 pm

martin14 martin14:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I can put my finger in my nose.

Yes you can! Never doubt yourself!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:42 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
desertdude desertdude:

*Cue bart to post some out of context scripture saying its so and fidly to post some youtubes

I could, yes; you know this. We've discussed the video you're worried I might post before. I don't want you to faint though so I won't post it.

Let's let the BBC tell you what's in it.

$1:
It sounded like the most far-fetched propaganda claim - a Syrian rebel commander who cut out the heart of a fallen enemy soldier, and ate it before a cheering crowd of his men.

The story turned out to be true in its most important aspect - a ritual demonstration of cannibalism - though when I met the commander, Abu Sakkar, in Syria last week, he seemed hazy on the details.

"I really don't remember," he says, when I ask if it was the man's heart, as reported at the time, or liver, or a piece of lung, as a doctor who saw the video said. He goes on: "I didn't bite into it. I just held it for show."

The video says otherwise. It is one of the most gruesome to emerge from Syria's civil war. In it, Abu Sakkar stands over an enemy corpse, slicing into the flesh.

"It looks like you're carving him a Valentine's heart," says one of his men, raucously. Abu Sakkar picks up a bloody handful of something and declares: "We will eat your hearts and your livers you soldiers of Bashar the dog."

Then he brings his hand up to his mouth and his lips close around whatever he is holding.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23190533

If you should ever want to see the actual video though it's here...

http://shoebat.com/2013/11/04/new-cases ... lim-syria/

in a post from Walid Shoebat where he alleges there's been an outbreak of Kuru (the cannibalism disease) in Syria.

Admittedly the Kuru allegation deserves to be taken skeptically, as does this one that alleges the two Israeli soldiers who got lost and murdered in Palestine,

(that much is proven factual http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/175494])

were also ripped apart by a crowd and had their organs eaten.

http://mypetjawa.mu.nu/archives/217462.php

They look like Urukai ripping an Orc apart for a meal in Lord of the Rings.

I hope that this is also cinema and not really real.
Judging from the pedigree of this "news photo" it is almost certainly someone's manufactured propaganda. If not, nuke the place form orbit.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:50 pm

andyt andyt:
this just in, Pat Robertson says 911 was God's vengeance for all the gays in NYC. Ergo, all Christians think 911 was God's vengeance for the gays in NYC.

Are you insinuating I'm saying all Muslims are cannibals? I'm not. That would be ridiculous. I will say Muslim atrocities exist.

C'mon if Christians start eating or wanting pats on the back for not eating their enemies, you don't think that story would get posted?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:54 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
andyt andyt:
this just in, Pat Robertson says 911 was God's vengeance for all the gays in NYC. Ergo, all Christians think 911 was God's vengeance for the gays in NYC.

Are you insinuating I'm saying all Muslims are cannibals? I'm not. That would be ridiculous. I will say Muslim atrocities exist.

C'mon if Christians start eating or wanting pats on the back for not eating their enemies, you don't think that story would get posted?

Of course Muslim atrocities exist. Mexican atrocities exist as well, yet you don't spam the forums with them.

Why not? Surely you can broaden your one trick pony, no?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:55 pm

Muslim atrocities exist - we know that. You keep harping on it. Non-Muslim atrocities exist, not a word from you. Talk to Martin about Serbian Christian atrocities. Or better don't, since he will deny them and eagerly join you in your one track focus.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:59 pm

andyt andyt:
Muslim atrocities exist - we know that. You keep harping on it. Non-Muslim atrocities exist, not a word from you. Talk to Martin about Serbian Christian atrocities. Or better don't, since he will deny them and eagerly join you in your one track focus.

The logical calisthenics that need to be employed by the I hate Muslims cabal as they spam the site with link after link to Muslim atrocities while ignoring all others atrocities in the world, all the while claiming they do not have a bigoted agenda against Muslims, is simply staggering in the degree of self delusion and outright lies.

Why they lack the parts to simply man up and admit it is beyond me.

At least Curtman has the parts to do it with his one trick pony.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:15 pm

martin14 martin14:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I think he needs a hug.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:17 pm

andyt andyt:

No. You missed where this came from. This guy I'll call Doctor Floridaman (who if he's a doctor of anything it's most likely Bullshit) pops in and insinuates Muslim atrocities are a fantasy. Plain and simple, they're not. I can post examples of that all day, every day, but this one popped up, so I said what the Hell.

Actually there are also allegations of Christian cannibalism in Nigeria. I just learned that.

I can accept that. I can even accept I may have been wrong in thinking that would be mainstream news if it was happening. What I don't understand is why is the little Prog-pod here is so desperate to disbelieve facts that might contradict their dogma. Why do they prefer to believe obvious lies?

Edit: No wait. That's not accurate. It isn't that they necessarily believe their obvious BS. It's more they will make it hard on anybody who doesn't agree with it.

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm

llama66 llama66:
martin14 martin14:
N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:

I think he needs a hug.

Make sure you buy Martin dinner first. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Can you quote him where he insinuated such?

Where he's wrong, IMO, is in bringing up historical Christian atrocities vs current Muslim ones. No doubt that Muslims are the bad boys du jour. Doesn't meant they have a lock on the action tho.

I would bet that most Cannibalism is practiced by animists. And Germans.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:31 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
andyt andyt:

No. You missed where this came from. This guy I'll call Doctor Floridaman (who if he's a doctor of anything it's most likely Bullshit) pops in and insinuates Muslim atrocities are a fantasy. Plain and simple, they're not. I can post examples of that all day, every day, but this one popped up, so I said what the Hell.

Actually there are also allegations of Christian cannibalism in Nigeria. I just learned that.

I can accept that. I can even accept I may have been wrong in thinking that would be mainstream news if it was happening. What I don't understand is why is the little Prog-pod here is so desperate to disbelieve facts that might contradict their dogma. Why do they prefer to believe obvious lies?

Not sure why you lack the parts to admit your one trick pony agenda is based on an extreme desire to label and portray a non homogeneous group, through your zealotry as a single contemptible group simply due to their race and religion.

That fact you dodge and weave the obvious demonstrates a real moral cowardice on your part.

As I said, at least Curtman admits he has an agenda.

Not sure what you're so afraid of? That you'be be thought of less? I wouldn't worry much about that. Your cabal will always have your six. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:38 pm

andyt andyt:

Where he's wrong, IMO, is in bringing up historical Christian atrocities vs current Muslim ones. No doubt that Muslims are the bad boys du jour. Doesn't meant they have a lock on the action tho.

I wouldn't argue that last bit. The actual comment suggested Muslim atrocities "pale in comparison" to Christian. I believe he was talking historically. Doesn't matter. It's not true, historically or currently, and easily verified. He however is just bright enough to know better than to agree to a reasoned debate on the subject.

I see Gunnair chirping there, but I have him on ignore so I don't know what he's saying.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:40 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
andyt andyt:

I wouldn't argue that last bit. The actual comment suggested Muslim atrocities "pale in comparison" to Christian. I believe he was talking historically. Doesn't matter. It's not true, historically or currently, and easily verified. He however is just bright enough to know better than to agree to a reasoned debate on the subject.

I see Gunnair chirping there, but I have him on ignore so I don't know what he's saying.

So, he didn't say they were a fantasy?

Looks like he's not the only liar in the bunch, eh? :P

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:41 pm

andyt andyt:

He can't because he lied about it.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Previous  1  2  3  4  5 ... 11  Next