Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:06 am

2Cdo 2Cdo:
andyt andyt:
2Cdo 2Cdo:
Just fixed your post. andy is trolling here, a regular chickenhawk who talks a good battle(as long as it's someone else who puts their ass on the line).

Good to know you won't be defending Canada in case of an insurgency here. Probably better to let your commanders know now that they can't count on you.

I fail to see how you came to that conclusion. :roll: But I would bet dollars to your crullers that you wouldn't stand up and fight.

BTW I have been retired from the army for over 2 years now, I don't have a commander anymore.

Because you fling shit at me for suggesting the Ukrainians might actually want to resist the insurgents instead of doing absolutely nothing. So obviously since you so vehemently disagree with that idea that you have to hurl insults, doing nothing is what you favor, since advocating anything else is being a chickenhawk.

Probably good that you're out of the forces then. Soldiers standing idly by while people take over their country is a sad sight. Surrendering their weapons to those people even sadder. Getting shot and killed without fighting back saddest of all. AT least it turns out that Turchynov hadn't ordered this behavior and finally took some action, and that not all Ukrainians were making excuses for the soldiers the way Post Factum was.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:08 am

andyt andyt:
AT least it turns out that Turchynov hadn't ordered this behavior and finally took some action, and that not all Ukrainians were making excuses for the soldiers the way Post Factum was.

What do you want from me again?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:12 am

Nothing at all. As I say, at least your Turchynov and other Ukrainians aren't just making excuses for why standing by doing nothing while insurgents take over more and more of your country is the right thing to do. Events have superseded this argument.

I might suggest to the pro-West side tho that setting a building with people in it on fire, killing a bunch isn't the smartest tactical move to get people on your side.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:19 am

Gunnair Gunnair:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
an ass?

:lol:

I'm sure that every young AB that comes along is just another ass to you.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:26 am

andyt andyt:
Nothing at all. As I say, at least your Turchynov and other Ukrainians aren't just making excuses for why standing by doing nothing while insurgents take over more and more of your country is the right thing to do. Events have superseded this argument.

I might suggest to the pro-West side tho that setting a building with people in it on fire, killing a bunch isn't the smartest tactical move to get people on your side.

He will be very carefull with words, one word and boom.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 am

andyt andyt:

I'll explain you why they died. Because of their stupidty, they were running from pro-Ukraine protesters along the street, there was a labour department building. They ran inside, made barricades in front of all enters from inside. Started throwing molotovs from roof to the pro-Ukrainians and shooting, pro-Ukr. started throwing molotovs to the building. Firefighter team arrived and stucked in front of enters with brricades, those morons from roof were shooting to firefighters. So ff team went away. Fire made smoke so they died on the roof. So today Russian TV speaks about "heroes".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:39 am

Yes, throwing molotovs at a building with people inside, not a good idea. That might have been a good time to do nothing.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 7:45 am

andyt andyt:
Yes, throwing molotovs at a building with people inside, not a good idea. That might have been a good time to do nothing.

They are invaders, in addiction invaders who didn't know the city map and don't want to think. We were drowning nazies in swamps during WW2 and still don't have reproach of conscience. So they desire this.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:10 am

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:
Gunnair Gunnair:
ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
an ass?

:lol:

I'm sure that every young AB that comes along is just another ass to you.

Only the really whiny ones like you. :wink:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:27 am

andyt andyt:

Anyway, the situation is changed now, seems not all Ukrainians want to just sit and watch their country being taken over the way PF does.

I have some doubts, is Putin paying you for your posts?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:35 am

"Watch your ass! The Chief's on the loose again and it's Saturday night!"

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:42 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Anyway, the situation is changed now, seems not all Ukrainians want to just sit and watch their country being taken over the way PF does.

Yes. Me, Turchynov, and many other anti-russian Ukrainians, including the ones that demonstrated in Odessa. (To bad they don't understand the diff between action and going over the top) That Putin, he controls both sides.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:44 am

It sounds like you were hauled down to Tillers a few times and read your horoscope. :P

Never got over it, did ya? XD

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 8:59 am

andyt andyt:
PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:

Yes. Me, Turchynov, and many other anti-russian Ukrainians, including the ones that demonstrated in Odessa. (To bad they don't understand the diff between action and going over the top) That Putin, he controls both sides.

Good, I thought you are full jackass and do it for free.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:05 am

Gunnair Gunnair:

It sounds like you were hauled down to Tillers a few times and read your horoscope. :P

Never got over it, did ya? XD

Thank gawd that never happened but tiller flats WAS a station for me (really).

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 79  80  81  82  83  84  85 ... 175  Next