bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:20 am

Goober911 Goober911:
andyt andyt:
What I'm wondering is if Putin threatened invasion of East Ukraine just to stir up the anti-Kyiv crowd, but had no intention of following thru. This way everybody forgets about Crimea, done deal, and is just relieved that Putin didn't take East Ukraine as well. The anti-Kyiv people, meanwhile, he leaves out to dry, as finally Kyiv is taking steps to stop the insurgency, with the dire predictions of Russia invading if they do, as some on this forum were so sure would happen, not coming to pass.

Crimea is now part of Russia but the deal Putin did will have long term consequences for Russia & the economy.

Treaties with Russia re now worthless.

In addiction Crimea is very expensive for his pocket. He must:
1. Make electricity station.
2. Make bridge near Kerch
3. Make water resource
4. Put money for commercial, because nowadays Crimea has status of "Hot point" on worlds map.
5. Make new working places.

That's milliard of $.

P.S. Honestly saying I don't think Putin will put money into Crimea like Ukraine was putting in. He will put on it his prick, as in Abhasia, so people will run like hell from there. He has no money for Crimea.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:23 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Goober911 Goober911:
andyt andyt:
What I'm wondering is if Putin threatened invasion of East Ukraine just to stir up the anti-Kyiv crowd, but had no intention of following thru. This way everybody forgets about Crimea, done deal, and is just relieved that Putin didn't take East Ukraine as well. The anti-Kyiv people, meanwhile, he leaves out to dry, as finally Kyiv is taking steps to stop the insurgency, with the dire predictions of Russia invading if they do, as some on this forum were so sure would happen, not coming to pass.

Crimea is now part of Russia but the deal Putin did will have long term consequences for Russia & the economy.

Treaties with Russia re now worthless.

In addiction Crimea is very expensive for his pocket. He must:
1. Make electricity station.
2. Make bridge near Kerch
3. Make water resource
4. Put money for commercial, because nowadays Crimea has status of "Hot point" on worlds map.
5. Make new working places.

That's milliard of $.

P.S. Honestly saying I don't think Putin will put money into Crimea like Ukraine was putting in. He will put on it his prick, as in Abhasia, so people will run like hell from there. He has no money for Crimea.

Yes it is - A sinkhole for money. Now has Ukraine lost access to the gas deposits in the Black Sea?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:26 am

Goober911 Goober911:

Yes it is - A sinkhole for money. Now has Ukraine lost access to the gas deposits in the Black Sea?
It's not sinkhole, he will just not pay and region will degrade. Yes, we lost those gas.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:32 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
4. Referendum finished with 96% "Yes" for Donezk republic.

7. Putin is very happy because of referendum result. Lavrov too.

I wonder if Obama will say something really stern today. Maybe he'll have the First Wookie speak about her feelings on the matter, too.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:35 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
PostFactum PostFactum:
4. Referendum finished with 96% "Yes" for Donezk republic.

7. Putin is very happy because of referendum result. Lavrov too.

I wonder if Obama will say something really stern today. Maybe he'll have the First Wookie speak about her feelings on the matter, too.

Europeans said that this referendum is so big bullshit that they won't even pay attention to it and say any comments.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:37 am

@PostFactum: I have discussed this situation on another forum. That one has a space theme, primarily they want a human mission to Mars. The idea of cooperation with Russia began in the 1990s, and a lot of people got excited. Now it's a great disappointment. But during this whole Ukraine crisis, we now have a member from Eastern Europe, who is distinctly pro-Russian. Most of the people there are American, a few from all over the world, only that one indivudual is pro-Russian. I mentioned some of the things mentioned here. He would like to debate with you. Would you be interested?

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:41 am

From RT.COM
Donetsk People's Republic asks Moscow to consider its accession into Russia
$1:
Donetsk People's Republic has proclaimed itself a sovereign state and has asked Moscow to consider its accession into Russia, the Republic’s council said.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:44 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
@PostFactum: I have discussed this situation on another forum. That one has a space theme, primarily they want a human mission to Mars. The idea of cooperation with Russia began in the 1990s, and a lot of people got excited. Now it's a great disappointment. But during this whole Ukraine crisis, we now have a member from Eastern Europe, who is distinctly pro-Russian. Most of the people there are American, a few from all over the world, only that one indivudual is pro-Russian. I mentioned some of the things mentioned here. He would like to debate with you. Would you be interested?

Debating with pro-Russian who lives in the USA? This conversation will be made in those chapters:
1.Greeting
2. Listening his position
3. Listening my position
4. Telling to me why I am not right
5. Telling to him why he is not right
6. Bucket of crap to my head from him
7. Bucket of crap to his head from me
8. Fight, remembering who with whose mother, sister, brother... was sleeping
9. Farewell

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 8:45 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
From RT.COM
$1:
Donetsk People's Republic has proclaimed itself a sovereign state and has asked Moscow to consider its accession into Russia, the Republic’s council said.

I just wanted to write this but you made it first, so I'll not be writing. :)

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:
From RT.COM
$1:

Total surprise. No one saw that coming. No one at all.

Last edited by BartSimpson on Mon May 12, 2014 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:06 am

Few minutes ago, Lugansk republic made the same.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:07 am

He lives in Eastern Europe, the forum is in USA. But point well taken.

There's one individual who craps on his head as much as Andy. Tom is a member of the Tea Party in USA. He calls himself "martienne", which is French for Martian. Appropriate for the theme of that forum, but interesting that he chose a French name. He only says he lives in "EU" and Eastern Europe. Debate between Tom and martienne has sounded much like Andy, although Tom is worse and martienne chose not to argue too much on an American forum.

Last edited by Winnipegger on Mon May 12, 2014 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:08 am

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Winnipegger Winnipegger:
From RT.COM
$1:

Total surprise. No one saw that coming. No one at all.

I have no idea what they think about, they do not control territory at all, are surrounded by Ukrainian army. If Russia will not invade they are done, that's question of time.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:09 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:

There's one individual who craps on his head as much as Andy. Tom is a member of the Tea Party in USA. He calls himself "martienne", which is French for Martian. Appropriate for the theme of that forum, but interesting that he chose a French name. He only says he lives in "EU" and Eastern Europe. Debate between Tom and martienne has sounded much like Andy, although Tom is worse and martienne chose not to argue to much on an American forum.

Care to share a link to the topic so we can at least read it?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:10 am

Winnipegger Winnipegger:

There's one individual who craps on his head as much as Andy. Tom is a member of the Tea Party in USA. He calls himself "martienne", which is French for Martian. Appropriate for the theme of that forum, but interesting that he chose a French name. He only says he lives in "EU" and Eastern Europe. Debate between Tom and martienne has sounded much like Andy, although Tom is worse and martienne chose not to argue too much on an American forum.

Give me his contacts, I want to see what kind of fruit is he.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 111  112  113  114  115  116  117 ... 175  Next