canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:50 am

andyt andyt:
Sorry, that should be the governor sucking Russian dick. My Russian is very rusty, haven't heard from my handlers for such a long timeski.

Too bad. Russian has some very lyrical insults. Like: кладу Хуы тебые в глаз Пассоссее маыее яитса!

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:51 am

It's just meaningless anyway.

I'm trying to point out how anybody you disagree with you deem a Russian agent. There is a large minority in East Ukraine with legitimate grievances and points of view (I don't agree with their pov, but who am I tell them differently). Much better for the success of Ukrain to take those people's opinions into account, maybe even keep the country together that way. Then, slowly, maybe it can be shown to them that the WEst offers a better future for them than Russia does, and they slowly move that way.

Caleb, you were talking about PF, right? or do only my insults count?

Last edited by andyt on Tue May 13, 2014 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:51 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
andyt andyt:
Sorry, that should be the governor sucking Russian dick. My Russian is very rusty, haven't heard from my handlers for such a long timeski.

Too bad. Russian has some very lyrical insults. Like: кладу Хуы тебые в глаз Пассоссее маыее яитса!

There are whole books about Russian swearing.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:53 am

andyt andyt:
Much better for the success of Ukrain to take those people's opinions into account, maybe even keep the country together that way.

We had "their" president for 4 years, and what's the result?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:54 am

andyt andyt:

Caleb, you were talking about PF, right? or do only my insults count?

Everyone. I come here to debate ideas and learn things. I know plenty of locker room language, even if I've forgotten most of it.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:56 am

AndyT you say this on page 101

“But this tells me that despite what's being pushed here, and in the media, this is not just Russia stirring the shit.”

But now are saying this.

“Russia is not inciting the insurgents as much as it was.”

So your comment on page 101 is and was utter bullshit and Russia was “stiring shit” or you are full of crap with the statement you make on this page. You can’t have it both ways of Ohhh Russia is not stirring the shit then say ohhh Russia is backing off from stirring the shit up.

You go on to say

“Kyiv finally woke up and started confronting the insurgents militarily (ignoring the pleas of PF not to do so)”

After saying this on page 93

“The West can't support you if you just stand there helpless.”

I’m curious what now exactly do you think the west should do. Please don’t say Sanctions because that was already being done prior to your post on page. What now should the west do to aid/help the Ukraine?

“Maybe they can talk talk talk rather than war war war themselves to a resolution”.

Yet you advocated for action by the Ukraine Gov. and now that it has done so you now want them to talk talk talk. Isn’t that counter to what you were demanding they do for the West to help them?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:58 am

stratos stratos:
AndyT you say this on page 101

“But this tells me that despite what's being pushed here, and in the media, this is not just Russia stirring the shit.”

But now are saying this.

“Russia is not inciting the insurgents as much as it was.”

So your comment on page 101 is and was utter bullshit and Russia was “stiring shit” or you are full of crap with the statement you make on this page. You can’t have it both ways of Ohhh Russia is not stirring the shit then say ohhh Russia is backing off from stirring the shit up.

You go on to say

“Kyiv finally woke up and started confronting the insurgents militarily (ignoring the pleas of PF not to do so)”

After saying this on page 93

“The West can't support you if you just stand there helpless.”

I’m curious what now exactly do you think the west should do. Please don’t say Sanctions because that was already being done prior to your post on page. What now should the west do to aid/help the Ukraine?

“Maybe they can talk talk talk rather than war war war themselves to a resolution”.

Yet you advocated for action by the Ukraine Gov. and now that it has done so you now want them to talk talk talk. Isn’t that counter to what you were demanding they do for the West to help them?

Can't you understand, he is just provoking me :)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 9:59 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
andyt andyt:
Much better for the success of Ukrain to take those people's opinions into account, maybe even keep the country together that way.

We had "their" president for 4 years, and what's the result?

PF what section of the country is more populated the Western half, the Eastern half or is the population evenly distributed around the country?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:07 am

stratos stratos:
PF what section of the country is more populated the Western half, the Eastern half or is the population evenly distributed around the country?

I't balance. The biggest population is in big cities. Kyiv, Odesa, Dnipropetrovsk, Harkiv, Lviv. On East most people live in cities, on west most population is in villages. Carphatians have much less inhabitants.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:31 am

Okay, Thanks. :)

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:34 am

stratos stratos:

Now they call people to army, most of them are from west, they don't want to see there much from east.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Dallas Stars

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:38 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
stratos stratos:

Now they call people to army, most of them are from west, they don't want to see there much from east.

That would be common sense seeing as how the Eastern part of the Ukraine is in turmoil and has trouble makers. You don't want to inadvertently put them in your own army that is trying to stop the trouble.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 10:44 am

stratos stratos:
PostFactum PostFactum:
stratos stratos:

That would be common sense seeing as how the Eastern part of the Ukraine is in turmoil and has trouble makers. You don't want to inadvertently put them in your own army that is trying to stop the trouble.

I have double feeling about the, if to allow Russia swallow East and South, we will be in EU within half of the year, but we are one nation, we can't allow them step in a shit as Crimea did, we have to destroy separatists and start working with East, with Putin's head washing they look like barbarians.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:00 pm

andyt andyt:
Well, people are pointing out that he may not want Ukraine, just wants to make sure it doesn't fall into the Western orbit to keep NATO off his doorstep. Swallowing Ukraine may not go down all that well, and then there he is, back on NATO's doorstep. So he wants it more as a buffer. Not good for Ukraine being caught in the middle, of course.

He wants a week Federated State. That has been posted on numerous occasions.
Does not cost a penny.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:04 pm

andyt andyt:
I think this is the piece that's often missed here: [u]Serhiy Taruta, the Kyiv-appointed governor of the Donetsk region, on Tuesday urged the Ukrainian parliament to authorize a referendum on June 15 that could help the regions gain more powers while remaining part of Ukraine.

Russia is not inciting the insurgents as much as it was, Kyiv finally woke up and started confronting the insurgents militarily (ignoring the pleas of PF not to do so)
and it seems that Kyiv does seem to have have recognition that it has to respond to the wishes of the people in the East. Maybe they can talk talk talk rather than war war war themselves to a resolution.

What is your source for stating the Russia has lessened support for the insurgents.
As to PF he has gained a rep for being on the money.
How well have you done?

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 117  118  119  120  121  122  123 ... 175  Next