Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:09 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
I just hope they don't nuke Seattle ...

You mean where the U.S. Navy has a major submarine base?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:35 am

The Ukraine needs to assert itself in the east. If it allows Putin to operate in secret, the way he has been, Putin gets to play the right to self determination card again. If ukraine asserts itself within its borders, Putin is forced to use his regular troops and starts to lose some of the propaganda edge. If a foreign state is telling you you can't quell riots on your street, you are pretty much lost if you are not going to stand up for it.

Putin will not stop until he meets resistance.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 am

Right now Ukrainian forces are doing anti terrorism operation on East.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:10 am

Plane flies in sky

Army minister says about 500 militians, 20 BTR, 2 Helicopters and buses with military police.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:14 am

Yeah but is it yours or theirs, and over what city ?

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:18 am

martin14 martin14:
Yeah but is it yours or theirs, and over what city ?

Plain is ours, over Kramatorsk.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:13 am

$1:
SLAVIANSK/DONETSK, Ukraine (Reuters) - Armed pro-Russian separatists seized more buildings in eastern Ukraine on Monday, expanding their control after the government failed to follow through on threatened military crackdown leaving Moscow's partisans essentially unopposed.

Why the fuck should we do anything if Ukraine itself won't? I mean the separatists shot a bunch of Ukraine soldiers, killing one. No report of the Ukrainians shooting back.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:16 am

andyt andyt:
$1:
SLAVIANSK/DONETSK, Ukraine (Reuters) - Armed pro-Russian separatists seized more buildings in eastern Ukraine on Monday, expanding their control after the government failed to follow through on threatened military crackdown leaving Moscow's partisans essentially unopposed.

Why the fuck should we do anything if Ukraine itself won't? I mean the separatists shot a bunch of Ukraine soldiers, killing one. No report of the Ukrainians shooting back.

Because that there is no warranty that you will help us if we will start war with Russia.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:19 am

Then just give up and let them have it. Don't send soldiers to be killed without at least fighting back.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:21 am

stratos stratos:
Well if it comes to a Nuke war I'm screwed. FT. Hood to my north San Antonio to my south and just for the hell of it I'm sure Austin is targeted. [door]

No, the Russians won't nuke Austin because the North Koreans have already targeted it.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

andyt andyt:
Then just give up and let them have it. Don't send soldiers to be killed without at least fighting back.

Can you understand consequences? 45 mlllion country vs 143 mln country. This is not Uganda vs Kenya in middle of nowwhere in Africa where water receive is party. This is center of Europe and countries won't fight with sticks and stones. Every idiot can start shooting each other, try to solve problem with brain - that's harder.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:31 am

Can you understand that the West doesn't want to face those consequences either? By the time the West ramped up its military, the deed would already be done. And, so far I haven't seen an argument why saving Ukraine is worth it for the west. We would just be taking on a corrupt basket case of a country.

I don't see much brain solving going on here - the guy with the brain is Putin. The West is impotent, and so is Ukraine.

But it's like if you have a gun, be prepared to use it. If you send soldiers, be prepared to use them, especially if the other side is killing yours. Or don't bother sending them.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 am

andyt andyt:
Can you understand that the West doesn't want to face those consequences either? By the time the West ramped up its military, the deed would already be done. And, so far I haven't seen an argument why saving Ukraine is worth it for the west. We would just be taking on a corrupt basket case of a country.

Today our ass, tomorrow yours. Just remember this.

andyt andyt:
I don't see much brain solving going on here - the guy with the brain is Putin. The West is impotent, and so is Ukraine.

But it's like if you have a gun, be prepared to use it. If you send soldiers, be prepared to use them, especially if the other side is killing yours. Or don't bother sending them.

If they will start shooting, Puting will have another reason to fight. He waits for that. That's why 30 k army is on the border, they wait for moment.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:40 am

andyt andyt:

They depend from it that's the main problem.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:44 am

PostFactum PostFactum:
Today our ass, tomorrow yours. Just remember this.

Try to be patient with Andy. He failed history.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 2612 posts ]  Previous  1 ... 52  53  54  55  56  57  58 ... 175  Next