Title: Debate on Who Is Smart Enough to Be Executed
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2014-02-20 12:35:22

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:58 pm

He'll understand the justicve system just fine with ten million fucking volts going through 'im.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:16 pm

Zipperfish Zipperfish:
He'll understand the justicve system just fine with ten million fucking volts going through 'im.

It's not the voltage that kills you, it's the amperage. 8)

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:37 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

:lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

It's not the Amperage either, it's the dude at the switch.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:53 pm

sandorski sandorski:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Zipperfish Zipperfish:

It's not the Amperage either, it's the dude at the switch.

It's not him either, it's he system, man.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:51 pm

If they up the voltage high enough out will pop another "God Particle".

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:04 pm

I almost had some sympathy for Mr. Hall till I read this.

$1:
But the outside world found him. In 1978, Hall and his friend Mack Ruffin decided to rob a convenience store. They needed a car, so they forced 21-year-old Karol Hurst, who was pregnant, to drive into the woods, where they raped and killed her. Later, one of the pair also shot and killed a sheriff's deputy. When the two men were caught, tried and convicted of murder, the court decided that Hall was the likely ringleader. Ruffin was eventually sentenced to life in prison; Hall was sentenced to death.

So, this is just more politically correct bullshit. Hall was able to function well enough to have friends, live in the community and make the decision to rob a convenience store. He then chose to commit commit rape and multiple murders so even with his alleged limited capacity he's a predator and a danger to society and has to be dealt with.

Now, should he be executed or put in prison for life that' up to the Supreme Court but I can't help but think this is just a last gasp by his legal team to keep him out of the chair. Like they say. You can't measure stupid and I assume it's the same in the case of mental retardation. So I wish the Supreme Court luck in figuring out how much of retard you have to be before they fry your sorry sick ass.

BTW can anybody tell me if or how retarded his friend Mac Ruffin was because he may have been worse off than Hall which, is why he got life and not the chair but would have been a telling factor in Hall being the instigator.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:51 am

Exactly, I was starting draw up a mental image of someone like John Coffy from green mile. An all round doo gooder who is not very smart in the ways of the world and somehow got caught in an unfortunate situation. Until I came across the crimes he was convicted off and everything went down the drain.

Now all my sympathies lie with the victims families who have had to endure this for the last 35 years. Justice delayed is justice denied. Only silver lining to this whole situation is, regardless of the outcome he will die in prison.