Category: Business
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2015-01-31 11:13:41

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:34 am

Anniegilson35 Anniegilson35:
Appreciate detailing! It is certainly logical topic and discussing with surprising real level knowledge. Thanks much
Please Visit Age of Ultron jacket

This post has changed my life... :D I will get this tattooed on my first-born to commemorate the glory of that sentence 8O

Site Admin
Site Admin
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:42 am

PDT_Armataz_01_41

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:26 am

Regina Regina:
PDT_Armataz_01_41

Appreciating Dealing Spam... Certainly logical stomp...
Surprising next-level kill... Thanks much!

Please tip your waitress!

PDT_Armataz_01_40 PDT_Armataz_01_37

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:32 am

so shiny. Much wow.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:28 am

I read somewhere awhile ago that Russia was trying to swoon Greece. If the Euro doesn't continue to help Greece out (despite their inability to take responsibility for themselves), is there a chance Greece would actually side with the Russians?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:58 pm

Canadian_Mind Canadian_Mind:
I read somewhere awhile ago that Russia was trying to swoon Greece. If the Euro doesn't continue to help Greece out (despite their inability to take responsibility for themselves), is there a chance Greece would actually side with the Russians?

That's a good one The Russians are just as broke as the Greeks.

Athens could get a bail-out consisting of toilet tissue, I suppose.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:22 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:

If it meant a strategic gain I'm sure Putin would be willing to starve his own people and blame it on the west in order to send money elsewhere.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:27 pm

Jabberwalker Jabberwalker:

If it meant a strategic gain I'm sure Putin would be willing to starve his own people and blame it on the west in order to send money elsewhere.

Doubtful. If that was the case they'd still be financing Cuba. They ran into the bad optics of what it looks like to their own people back in the 1990's of letting their own seniors (many of whom were WW2 veterans) freeze to death on the streets because they needed the money to give to some tyrant douchebags on the other side of the planet. Putin's whole schtick has been to move away from that, and blame Russia's collapse on the West, so he's not in much of a position to begin propping up idiots elsewhere. Financing terrorism, which he does in the Muslim areas, is one thing because it's cheap and easy. Letting Russians suffer in order to take on a parasite like Greece would be something else altogether.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:42 pm

Turkey is also playing footsie with the Russkies since they got rejected by the EU. I'd worry a lot more about that. What exactly has Greece got to gain by "siding" with Russia? Blackmail? Both are NATO members, so siding with Russia could only go so far. Doubt either country is crazy enough to hitch their wagon to that broken down nag.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanos Thanos:

Doubtful. If that was the case they'd still be financing Cuba. They ran into the bad optics of what it looks like to their own people back in the 1990's of letting their own seniors (many of whom were WW2 veterans) freeze to death on the streets because they needed the money to give to some tyrant douchebags on the other side of the planet. Putin's whole schtick has been to move away from that, and blame Russia's collapse on the West, so he's not in much of a position to begin propping up idiots elsewhere. Financing terrorism, which he does in the Muslim areas, is one thing because it's cheap and easy. Letting Russians suffer in order to take on a parasite like Greece would be something else altogether.

He's been pretty tenacious in his support for Assad. Anything for a warm water naval base, I guess.

Maybe that's what bailing out Greece is about ... "turning" a NATO member.