Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:35 pm

romanP romanP:
Thanos Thanos:
And every country that's run by people like you is on it's last legs thanks to the mass cultural suicide that they've been committing since the end of World War Two. You know what? I want sharia to happen because it's people like you who absolutely 100% deserve to experience. Bart's right. When the time comes I won't lift a fucking finger to help a single one of you morons. :evil:

:roll:

Attachments:
f475a69ceace56325718666bbefb5d4e7dc1d9fa7879e94bceb78fac8309b1f1.jpg
f475a69ceace56325718666bbefb5d4e7dc1d9fa7879e94bceb78fac8309b1f1.jpg [ 41.89 KiB | Viewed 837 times ]
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:22 pm

romanP romanP:
Thanos Thanos:
Actually they'll take away our secular values, something I thought that people like yourself believed in, like they're doing in Europe every time a liberal like you chooses to acquiesce to them.

if i thought you would give an answer that makes any sense, i would ask you to name what those values are and how Islam is incompatible with them, but i suspect that you've never had a meaningful conversation with a real Muslim in your entire life because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I could begin with the separation of the state from control by religion, something that isn't possible under Islam, but I have an odd feeling that one is way too deep for you.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:22 pm

$1:
I could begin with the separation of the state from control by religion, something that isn't possible under Islam, but I have an odd feeling that one i

Axtually. Turkey has been a secuclar state since 1921, The fundies are starting to riot in the street lately but that's been the 'official' sratus since Attaturk.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:30 pm

Officially the US is a secular state and has been since its inception.....hard to tell.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:32 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
I could begin with the separation of the state from control by religion, something that isn't possible under Islam, but I have an odd feeling that one i

Axtually. Turkey has been a secuclar state since 1921, The fundies are starting to riot in the street lately but that's been the 'official' sratus since Attaturk.

It's the only exception and the fundies are not just in the streets but in government.

We definitely don't want Muslims (or any other fundamentalist religion) attaining anything like a majority in Canada, or it would go very badly. Thankfully we seem intent on flooding the country with immigrants from all over (raised by the Reformacons to 275000/year, whether we need them or not) so that is unlikely to happen.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 8:55 pm

ShepherdsDog ShepherdsDog:
Officially the US is a secular state and has been since its inception.....hard to tell.

Officially Canada has free speech. Judging by this story, (and many other incidents of people either being barred entry into Canada or people demanding that they be barred entry).......its hard to tell.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:07 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:

They're the exception, not the rule. The only other Muslim states where the mosques don't end up dictating governing policy are under military dictatorships like the one Saddam was operating.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:42 am

Thanos Thanos:
romanP romanP:
Thanos Thanos:
Actually they'll take away our secular values, something I thought that people like yourself believed in, like they're doing in Europe every time a liberal like you chooses to acquiesce to them.

if i thought you would give an answer that makes any sense, i would ask you to name what those values are and how Islam is incompatible with them, but i suspect that you've never had a meaningful conversation with a real Muslim in your entire life because you clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

I could begin with the separation of the state from control by religion, something that isn't possible under Islam, but I have an odd feeling that one is way too deep for you.

yep, you definitely don't know what you're talking about.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:51 am

andyt andyt:
We definitely don't want Muslims (or any other fundamentalist religion) attaining anything like a majority in Canada, or it would go very badly.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:22 am

romanP romanP:
Thanos Thanos:

This coming from some obnoxious kid who got his hands on a copy of some ancient detritus like Das Kapital and suddenly thinks he has all the answers. Keep waiting for your 'revolution', chuckles. You won't see it happen in your lifetime anymore than anyone else who ever got hooked on the nonsense you believe saw it come into being. You're sillier than the Randroids or the Scientologists with the garbage you keep spouting.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:27 pm

Thanos Thanos:
romanP romanP:
Thanos Thanos:

This coming from some obnoxious kid who got his hands on a copy of some ancient detritus like Das Kapital and suddenly thinks he has all the answers. Keep waiting for your 'revolution', chuckles. You won't see it happen in your lifetime anymore than anyone else who ever got hooked on the nonsense you believe saw it come into being. You're sillier than the Randroids or the Scientologists with the garbage you keep spouting.

the only reason you think it's nonsense is because you're ignorant. what i do has been put into successful practise for over a century, resulting in more freedom for those who were willing to put in the work, and this is still happening now, but the revolution will not be televised.

you will not read about the successes of the Kurdish Workers' Party in the Globe and Mail, the National Post, or the Toronto Star. you will not see the effects of a well-organised community in Chiapas, where members of the Zapatista National Liberation Army of Mexico are routinely harassed and murdered by the Mexican government. the revolution will not be televised.

Last edited by romanP on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:33 pm

Really? Where are you broadcasting from? The Stalinist section of Galt's Gulch? :lol:

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:37 pm

read about the Paris Commune, the collective efforts of the CNT-FAI during the Spanish civil war, the YPJ/YPG wings of the Kurdish Workers Party, who are fighting Daesh even as Turkey murders them wholesale with the help of Daesh, the Zapatistas, and all the labour organising that came in the early half of the 20th century.

as i have stated many times before, i have no love for Stalin, Lenin, Mao, or Trostky. they were all mass murdering capitalists. they violently crushed all attempts at actual communist organising. Lenin himself admitted in his own literature that his politics were capitalist.