canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:17 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
If free speech advocates are Nazis then yeah, Milo would be a nazi, except they're not.

I would answer your question Andy, but I discover my opinion of you is not as low as even I though it was.

I don't believe that even you are as ignorant as you're claiming to be. This is not the first time you've heard Milo's name. At least give us one of these - :wink: - won't you.

You are right.Ah, the world of certainty inside FDs head.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:30 am

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Naw, he's a white supremacist women-hating transphobe who supports ultranationalists and right-wing populists. It's a little more than fucking Pepe memes.

I'm not sure I or anybody else knows what a lot of those brainfarts out the social justice butthole are supposed to be exactly, but I know this...

In order for you to be right about the "white supremacist" thing he'd have to be the first white supremacist with black boyfriends. The first one to admit it anyway. :wink:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:33 am

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
Naw, he's a white supremacist women-hating transphobe who supports ultranationalists and right-wing populists. It's a little more than fucking Pepe memes.

I'm not sure I or anybody else knows what a lot of those brainfarts out the social justice butthole are supposed to be exactly, but I know this...

In order for you to be right about the "white supremacist" thing he'd have to be the first white supremacist with black boyfriends. The first one to admit it anyway. :wink:

Yeah yeah, I already know about his "I got black friends" defense of "I like black dick so I can't be racist", guess what, that doesn't absolve SHIT

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:36 am

Well if you say so so it must be true, because "Shit" is finally something I do believe you know something about.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:38 am

*Fiddle deletes another weak one-liner from pepelivesmatter.txt*

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:40 am

Milo's in it for the attention and/or the money, that's it. I don't believe in his shtick at all.

He's like the Kardashians.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:43 am

He's what we in my circle affectionately call "white queer bourgeois ideology", a happy counterpart to white bourgeois feminism, filled with equally gross racist plutocrat-enabling transphobes.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:47 am

raydan raydan:
Milo's in it for the attention and/or the money, that's it. I don't believe in his shtick at all.

He's like the Kardashians.

The Kardashians are Nazis? [?] Who knew?

Are we going to do the "distract to back" thing for people who shoot people at their events too?

Just to show everybody we're not the fascists, I mean. Right PD?

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:50 am

"distract to back"

Explain whatever new term BlazingCatFur has taught you today

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:50 am

Also inb4 "fighting fascists makes you the real fascist :cry: "

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:11 pm

"distract to back"

Explain whatever new term BlazingCatFur has taught you today

No I just invented that one. Do you like it?

It covers cases like say somebody gets shot at an event like say Milo's - what he calls his - "Dangerous Faggot" tour of Universities. These events are famous for social justice warring attempts to "no platform" or shut them down.

Now the shooting would seem to be the obvious point of discussion to the story, but no, let's distract from that. Let's talk about what a nazi poophead Milo is and tell everybody he is because we says so. Cause Nazis are anybody who disagrees with us.

We'll distract from the brave soldier of the revolution keeping the world safe from uncomfortable thoughts to our extreme leftist ideology by distracting the conversation on to our insults of the speaker.

We Marxists must distract from the shooter's bold revolutionary deed of preventing anybody who might dare to speak uncomfortable thoughts (as in those we disagree with) in public forums.

Better people shouldn't think about the shooting. Plebs aren't sophisticated enough to understand, right? So we must distract from the shooting to back it. Get it? Of course you do. It's what you've been doing.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:17 pm

Yeah, no platform for fascists. It's pretty simple.

I defined why I called him a Nazi. It was because I don't like him, or any other racist sexist transphobic pieces of shit. You could even say I hate them. Is hate too harsh a word?

Frankly I don't know anything about the shooter or victim. Hard to say shit all about that situation when no one knew what was up. You got new information on that? The article was scant.

As if you've put forward any update that'd allow people to really discuss this instead of you just getting triggered for Milo caause I called him a fascist :lol:

I'll start: If the guy who was shot turns out to be fash, I don't care that he was shot. There, i said it. :)

Last edited by Public_Domain on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:23 pm

I've been busy dealing with your distraction, but yeah let's get an update.

I could be wrong about who this shooter is.

$1:
UPDATE: Police said a man turned himself in to University of Washington police saying the shooting at the on-campus protest was in self-defense. DETAILS: http://kiro.tv/UWProtestShooting

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/man-sho ... /486520649

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:24 pm

So you want us to talk about something you can't find decent information on. Shoulda thought about that before whining about the current discussion, to be honest, :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:26 pm

So...who was shooting bullets into whom, and why?

Now there's a more interesting discussion than pulling unsupported insults out our butts about a guy speaking at a nearby event, don't you think?

Last edited by N_Fiddledog on Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.