Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:06 pm

$1:
So it's obvious you have never looked at anything in the ACA,
just swallowed the kool aid that if Obama did it must be wonderful.

Fact is, while everyone whines about all the people who got Obongocare for free,

I've said snce it's inception Obamacare was some perverted form of health care only an ass-licking devotion to capitalism in that nation would even consider. Unfortunately it was the ONLY option they'd even be able to pass.
As per usual your inability to leave out some sort of racist bullshit in every other comment proves again that YOU are the fool who gets laughed at and ignored.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Thanos Thanos:

So it's summer in Toronto and DC now? Nice to know, con artist. :lol:

:P PDT_Armataz_01_37 [bash]

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:37 pm

herbie herbie:
$1:
So it's obvious you have never looked at anything in the ACA,
just swallowed the kool aid that if Obama did it must be wonderful.

Fact is, while everyone whines about all the people who got Obongocare for free,

I've said snce it's inception Obamacare was some perverted form of health care only an ass-licking devotion to capitalism in that nation would even consider. Unfortunately it was the ONLY option they'd even be able to pass.

Well if you were really such an expert on the ACA you wouldn't have made such
a post being all surprised at a $10,000 deductible.

Methinks you're pulling chains, and grasping at straws.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm

Last edited by BeaverFever on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:46 pm

High deductible plans have always existed they are not due to Obamacare

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:51 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
High deductible plans have always existed they are not due to Obamacare

Obamacare brought the premiums for a 'castastrophic' plan like that

from $50 a month to $600.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:52 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
Thanos Thanos:

You know what? I was going to leave it. I was going to adopt a policy of ignoring cheap shots. But I'm learning if I do that it encourages a certain type towards more childish antics.

So let's do this then. Let's argue your nonsense. The guy was proven incorrect on multiple points on this thread. Where were the "Bravos?" You missed those, right? Bullshit you did.

But he finds a technical flaw in what was essentially just a joke and now you want to rush in, resurrect a conflict on a new page with high fives, shake your pom poms and issue bravos?

That's enough. No more letting these kiddy tactics pass. How far do want to take it? To next January? No problem. Come at me bro'. 8)

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:00 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Thanos Thanos:

You know what? I was going to leave it. I was going to adopt a policy of ignoring cheap shots. But I'm learning if I do that it encourages a certain type towards more childish antics.

So let's do this then. Let's argue your nonsense. The guy was proven incorrect on multiple points on this thread. Where were the "Bravos?" You missed those, right? Bullshit you did.

But he finds a technical flaw in what was essentially just a joke and now you want to rush in, resurrect a conflict on a new page with high fives, shake your pom poms and issue bravos?

That's enough. No more letting these kiddy tactics pass. How far do want to take it? To next January? No problem. Come at me bro'. 8)

And that is my smile of the day! "Come at at me bro.'" :lol:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:03 pm

All he's going to do is post a bunch of sewage from Breitbart and those other cesspools he frequents, pat himself on the back, and go "woo-hoo, I win!". I'll admit to getting details wrong sometimes but in terms of the overall meta of these things I'm standing on ground as firm as granite.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:16 pm

Thanos Thanos:
All he's going to do is post a bunch of sewage from Breitbart and those other cesspools he frequents, pat himself on the back, and go "woo-hoo, I win!". I'll admit to getting details wrong sometimes but in terms of the overall meta of these things I'm standing on ground as firm as granite.

If he was any more thin skinned we would have to refer to him as "The Fiddledog." Poor old Ez Jr.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:22 pm

I should really get rid of any residual beliefs I might have that any of this is about making the world a better place. It's really just multiple tribes of caveman-like dinguses hooting and hollering and claiming points in a battle of wits between unarmed opponents. :|

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

fifeboy fifeboy:
And that is my smile of the day! "Come at at me bro.'" :lol:

You're a child without a point playing kid game, so... [but]

Cause that kind of tactic is difficult, right? No it's not. It's for children.

Thanos, your sources have no superior credibility. Yours can be crap. Mine can be crap. Now let's decide which is which in each case. Common sense might help. Wanna beat me. Beat my argument.

"Ha ha, you use Breitbart!" is just going to encourage me to come back with "Ha Ha, you use Gawker. Oh wait...that one went under. You must be so sad."

Neither one of us uses just one source so cut the crap and deal with the argument.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:32 pm

N_Fiddledog N_Fiddledog:
fifeboy fifeboy:
Thanos Thanos:

Funniest shit I've read on here in months

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Public_Domain Public_Domain:
Funniest shit I've read on here in months

And that's the dumbest little bit of rushing in to pile on yet, hero.

But nice to see you. Do you have anything like a point? Cause that would be novel.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:45 pm

Winning an argument on the Internet... one of the more important things in life. :lol: