canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:22 pm

The problem is that our justice system or Gov't is unlikely to ever find out what these animals "really" did. Because for that to happen they would have to actually go looking for eye witnesses to the atrocities which is something we aren't actively doing and apparently have no plans to do. :roll:

So. given our Gov't is going to rehabilitate these traitorous assholes no matter what the majority wants we'd better be prepared to find out at some point after the fact that more than a couple of them committed crimes against humanity. My guess is that when the inevitable happens and a witness recognizes one of these depraved assholes and tells the world of their predilections there'll be a public outcry and then it'll be hushed up and justice will once again be subverted.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:33 pm

Slightly off topic but there's been a couple of stories in the last few days about double-murderer Ronald Smith, on death row in Montana for over twenty-five years, and how someone on the Canadian side of the border is saying he's "completely rehabilitated". No one should be surprised if this piece of shit, who should have been put inside a gas chamber two decades ago, will soon be brought home to a merry welcome from the government and be the next one in line for the now-standard $10 million lotto the Trudeau team likes giving out to Canadians who just couldn't resist the urge to kill people while in another country.

I hold no particular animus towards Trudeau on a personal level but the way he doles out cash to killers just because they have Canadian citizenship is simply disgusting. :evil:

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:27 am

Thanos Thanos:
Slightly off topic but there's been a couple of stories in the last few days about double-murderer Ronald Smith, on death row in Montana for over twenty-five years, and how someone on the Canadian side of the border is saying he's "completely rehabilitated". No one should be surprised if this piece of shit, who should have been put inside a gas chamber two decades ago, will soon be brought home to a merry welcome from the government and be the next one in line for the now-standard $10 million lotto the Trudeau team likes giving out to Canadians who just couldn't resist the urge to kill people while in another country.

I hold no particular animus towards Trudeau on a personal level but the way he doles out cash to killers just because they have Canadian citizenship is simply disgusting. :evil:

Why, was this guy also convicted in a specially convened kangaroo court and tortured for a decade in a special prison outside of the law? And was Canada complicitin it?

No?

Well then I guess he can’t expect any cash prize. Perhaps doing something once based on unique and exceptional circumstances doesn’t mean it’s a “now standard” practice after all.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:28 am

I prefer execution, rather than prosecution. Traitors deserve no less.

-J.

CKA Super Elite
CKA Super Elite
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:16 am

During rehab they get a selfie with Jihadi Justin and a Canadian Taxpayer funded 10 million dollar apology.