canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 pm

Title: Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships
Category: Sports
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-02-25 15:08:58

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:37 pm

What an embarrassment to his gender or lack there of. Finishing second to a woman. :oops:

I'm sorry but if, as a trans-gendered former biological male you aren't able to beat a cisgender woman you should be campaigning for a whole new set of games where nobody who's better than you can compete.

This crap is out of hand and is destroying the concept of fair competition and sportsmanship. Sorry sports(genderless)ship.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:03 pm

I am confused by your post FG?

Transgendered runners came in 1st and 2nd.

Terry Miller came in first.
Andraya Yearwood came in 2nd.

3rd place was awarded to a biological female.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
What an embarrassment to his gender or lack there of. Finishing second to a woman. :oops:

I'm sorry but if, as a trans-gendered former biological male you aren't able to beat a cisgender woman you should be campaigning for a whole new set of games where nobody who's better than you can compete.

This crap is out of hand and is destroying the concept of fair competition and sportsmanship. Sorry sports(genderless)ship.

$1:
She recently finished second in the 55-meter dash at the state open indoor track championships. The winner, Terry Miller of Bloomfield High, is also transgender and set a girls state indoor record of 6.95 seconds. Yearwood finished in 7.01 seconds and the third-place competitor, who is not transgender, finished in 7.23 seconds.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:20 pm

peck420 peck420:
I am confused by your post FG?

Transgendered runners came in 1st and 2nd.

Terry Miller came in first.
Andraya Yearwood came in 2nd.

3rd place was awarded to a biological female.

My mistake. I read it wrong. I thought a transgender former man had finished second to a cisgender woman. But I now see that I was mistaken and two "former men" beat a woman which, if we weren't talking about someone's "sexual orientation" would have triggered a complete meltdown by the #MeToo movement track event or not.

But my mistake aside my last paragraph stands as written.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:58 pm

Pardon me if I'm loving how the men are literally beating the feminists and the insane social justice warriors at their own game!

[popcorn]

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:28 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Pardon me if I'm loving how the men are literally beating the feminists and the insane social justice warriors at their own game!

I still can't believe how quickly a man won Woman of the Year....

Please don't tell the PC police I joked about this, I am already on a "stern warning" and don't want to be upgraded to "skreech on sight".

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:31 pm

peck420 peck420:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Please don't tell the PC police I joked about this, I am already on a "stern warning" and don't want to be upgraded to "skreech on sight".

My coworkers are right now wondering why I'm laughing!! :lol:

Love it!!! [B-o]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:15 pm

It is just brutal. Unless they have had the complete surgery they are the sex that was assigned at birth. All the parents should pull their kids from these fake liberal competitions.... You compete with the sex you are born with not the one you choose to be.....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 am

peck420 peck420:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

Pffft. Jenner is an attention whore. I drove my [then] brother in-law to get gender reassignment surgery back in the mid 90's. Back when it still wasn't "cool" AND he went full transition. Nobody called her a hero afterwards. Nobody awarded her "Woman of the Year". In fact plenty of people made the transition long before Jenner. She's nothing.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:26 am

PublicAnimalNo9 PublicAnimalNo9:
Pffft. Jenner is an attention whore. I drove my [then] brother in-law to get gender reassignment surgery back in the mid 90's. Back when it still wasn't "cool" AND he went full transition. Nobody called her a hero afterwards. Nobody awarded her "Woman of the Year". In fact plenty of people made the transition long before Jenner. She's nothing.

That is part of the hahaha of the joke, PA.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:28 am

https://www.dailywire.com/news/43986/watch-british-rapper-trolls-leftists-destroying-emily-zanotti

I know I probably shouldn't laugh so much at this, but I do...and I don't normally listen to rap, but I will now check out Zuby.