canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:51 am

Title: Marked 'EE,' these are the Canadian Forces jobs where only women need apply
Category: Military
Posted By: N_Fiddledog
Date: 2019-04-20 10:04:14
Canadian

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:51 am

$1:
Diversity is a consideration.

Sure it is because, as one not so great man once said. "Diversity is our strength" :roll:

It's good to know our military is now choosing people to recruit based on their gender rather than their ability to do the job which obviously means we're a much stronger and better military. ROTFL

Next it'll be we're only promoting gender minorities this week because we feel that there's not enough women/transgeder/LGBTQ2/gender fluid people in senior staff positions so we'll fix that by cutting out anyone who doesn't have the right bits between their legs. Maybe that's how General Virginia Tattersall got to her senior staff position where she can defend these policies so eloquently. BTW don't believe that this can happen? Just look at the Military's Language requirements for promotion for both Officers and enlisted.

Call me a dinosaur but I weep for what was once a great military institution that's now been reduced to nothing more than a lab test for progressives who continue to push their warped agendas onto people who can't fight back.

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:39 am

Freakinoldguy Freakinoldguy:
$1:
Diversity is a consideration.

Sure it is because, as one not so great man once said. "Diversity is our strength" :roll:

It's good to know our military is now choosing people to recruit based on their gender rather than their ability to do the job which obviously means we're a much stronger and better military. ROTFL

Next it'll be we're only promoting gender minorities this week because we feel that there's not enough women/transgeder/LGBTQ2/gender fluid people in senior staff positions so we'll fix that by cutting out anyone who doesn't have the right bits between their legs. Maybe that's how General Virginia Tattersall got to her senior staff position where she can defend these policies so eloquently. BTW don't believe that this can happen? Just look at the Military's Language requirements for promotion for both Officers and enlisted.

Call me a dinosaur but I weep for what was once a great military institution that's now been reduced to nothing more than a lab test for progressives who continue to push their warped agendas onto people who can't fight back.

R=UP

Sadly it’s been going that way for a while. I guess my husband and I are dinosaurs too cause we agree 100 percent. Recruiting and promotions should be based on the ability to do the job.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 New York Rangers
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:09 pm

So much for fairness.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm

GreenTiger GreenTiger:
So much for fairness.

For argument's sake, don't forget that there was a time when women could apply to only a very limited list of jobs in the forces.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:00 pm

housewife housewife:

Sadly it’s been going that way for a while. I guess my husband and I are dinosaurs too cause we agree 100 percent. Recruiting and promotions should be based on the ability to do the job.

As it should be for any job.

On a side note... if the positions are for women only shouldn't they be labeled DD instead of EE. :mrgreen: