Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:16 am

The new name sounds Slavic.

Forum Elite
Forum Elite
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:06 am

Quelle surprise. But hey, that investment in green technology is going to return us to prosperity with interest, amirite?

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:17 am

Thank you Canada for driving so many jobs south to help Make America Great Again! [flag]

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:33 pm

as my favorite graffiti I saw on a South American wall.. "America get out....but take me with you!"

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Calgary Flames

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:51 pm

BartSimpson BartSimpson:
Thank you Canada for driving so many jobs south to help Make America Great Again! [flag]

Trudeau's policies push jobs out of Canada, destroying the livelihood of many Canadians, and you celebrate? Have you no shame?

These people had the rug pulled out from beneath them by the Liberal regime.

:(

-J.

CKA Elite
CKA Elite
 Montreal Canadiens
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:54 pm

I don't take it as a 'joke' and I think Bart was being sarcastic...that is the way I took it....

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:56 pm

"No layoffs". For now anyway. Probably do it later when the attention is elsewhere, like in some kind of nice quiet New Year's Eve Massacre that gives the unfortunate staff and their families a real fun start to 2020. Oh, well, they're only Albertans. Earth-rapers deserve it anyway. It's not like they work for proper Canadian companies like Bombardier or SNC-Lavalin. :|

Forum Super Elite
Forum Super Elite
 Vegas Golden Knights
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:59 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
Trudeau's policies push jobs out of Canada, destroying the livelihood of many Canadians, and you celebrate? Have you no shame?

-J.

Why shouldn't Bart celebrate? We all know exactly where all of their best and brightest will be moved too, we all know that they will also be rewarded generously for their loyalty to the company.

From Bart's perspective, rightfully so, this was a huge win for the US. Just the IP transfer to their soil is a massive win. Some of the best teams on the planet coming with those IP's, is just the cherry on top.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Calgary Flames
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:10 pm

The US has a lot of major flaws. More than usual these days thanks entirely to that piece of garbage they have sitting in the White House right now. But waging economic war on each other to the point of destroying entire industries and impoverishing hundreds of thousands of people, based entirely on what's popular at the moment among the "smart" people, just isn't an American trait. That's far more of a Canadian characteristic.

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:29 pm

uwish uwish:
I don't take it as a 'joke' and I think Bart was being sarcastic...that is the way I took it....

Ding, ding, ding!!!!

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
 Vancouver Canucks

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:32 pm

CDN_PATRIOT CDN_PATRIOT:
BartSimpson BartSimpson:

-J.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define. ... m=Sarchasm

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:19 pm

But but but Kenney just brought in all this austerity and tax cuts and the companies are still leaving hows that possible?

Nobody’s leaving any of the other provinces for the US so the Trudeau theory seems a little weak.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Toronto Maple Leafs

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:34 pm

BeaverFever BeaverFever:
But but but Kenney just brought in all this austerity and tax cuts and the companies are still leaving hows that possible?

Nobody’s leaving any of the other provinces for the US so the Trudeau theory seems a little weak.

Improve your knowledge base and look up bill C69.

CKA Uber
CKA Uber
PostPosted: Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:37 pm

PluggyRug PluggyRug:
BeaverFever BeaverFever:

Improve your knowledge base and look up bill C69.

But Alberta has new big tax cuts! Tax cuts attract business and the wealth trickles down! So I’m told.