canadian forums
bottom

Canadian Forums

Author Topic Options
CKA Uber
CKA Uber
 Vancouver Canucks
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:54 am

Title: 2011 tip that warned N.S. gunman wanted 'to kill a cop' was purged from RCMP records
Category: Law & Order
Posted By: DrCaleb
Date: 2020-05-29 09:52:03
Canadian

CKA Moderator
CKA Moderator
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 9:54 am

Rrrreally. So they can keep it on record that I smokead a joint when I was 19 forever, but if someone wants to use them for target practice they forget the whole thing???

CKA Uber
CKA Uber

GROUP_AVATAR
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2020 10:23 am

DrCaleb DrCaleb:
Rrrreally. So they can keep it on record that I smokead a joint when I was 19 forever, but if someone wants to use them for target practice they forget the whole thing???

It really makes you wonder about the honesty and integrity of the Mountie leadership? Lately they seem to be acting more like a Southern US Sheriff's dept than a national police force that was once admired and respected world wide.

Sadly I recently heard someone describe them as the Canada's largest gang and if they don't clean up their act soon that statement might be more appropriate than Canada's nation police force.

With actions like this is it any wonder that places like Surrey BC wants them gone and their own City wide police force instituted. You can no longer trust the RCMP to put the municipalities that hired them interests first because, their leadership's actions show that when push comes to shove they'll take their marching orders from Ottawa and their own leadership, not the municipalities that pay them.